Pt:2The battle

"Hello Liu, miss me?" Jeff grins I gasp "J...Jeff? What happened to you?"

He laughs, "Aren't I beautiful, you can be like me to, come here!" Jeff raises his knife. You scream and Liu jumps in sending both him and his insane brother to the ground. Jeff growls and slices the blade onto Lui's cheek. He screams and their knives collide, they fought like this for 5 terrifying minutes until Jeff tackles you to the ground and presses the thin blade against your sensitive flesh. You struggle to break free, the knife goes deeper and you whimper. "Don't come any closer! I'll easily kill (Y/N) like that!" Jeff let out a sickening laugh. Liu stood frozen in place not knowing what to do next. "Please Jeff! Let m..me go! I'll do anything!" You plead as a tear runs down your cheek. "Let her go you bastard!" Liu warns. "Drop the knife." You know what Jeff's planning. "No Liu! Don't do it, just go! Don't worry about me." You scream and Jeff laughs. As Liu does so, "kick it away!" Jeff commands. And Liu kicks the knife nearly hitting Jeff. He hisses, "watch it smart ass, one slice and she's dead!" Jeff then takes the handle of the knife and hits your head with it knocking you out cold.

Liu's POV:

"Why the fuck would you do that?" I spat to my brother. "So she doesn't try to escape. Smile!! Here boy!" Jeff calls out, as a big red husky with a very terrifying face looks up. "AAAH! What the fuck?!" I screamed. "Alright, good boy. Now make sure Liu doesn't escape while we carry (Y/N) to the mansion. Lets show the others!" The dog barks in agreement. I gasp, "others??"

Authors note:

Lol, thanks for reading so far! Yep, soon you'll meet EJ, LJ, Ben, Slendy..everyone else. Idk.