Pt.5: Liu's Revenge

Your POV:

I wake up and sigh. "Wow.." I muttered to myself to see Jeff snoring beside me. I roll my eyes, climbing out of bed to get dressed. Out of boredom and hunger you decide to go downstairs to meet everyone, or something. Ben greets you with a warm smile, he's kinda the only one you know well here besides Jeff. You smile back nervously looking at no one other than Eyeless Jack. "Ooh! A fresh food supply!" Eyeless jack creeps up behind you. You hiss and push him away when you see laughing jack staring down at you with a butcher knife in hand. He had the same idea as eyelessJ. So you decide to go back upstairs but when you start to walk he grabs you by the hair and yanks you down to the floor. You yelp and fall on your stomach. You struggle to get up but EJ's foot holds you down almost crushing your spine. You whimper as LJ's knife drags across our cheek, you whimper watching your blood spill. Then looking around for someone to help you notice you, sleeping Jeff, LJ, and EJ are home, Ben left I guess. "Let me go you bastards!" You snap at them. "Woah woah woah! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed..." E.J purred in your ear causing you to shiver.

Liu's POV:

I bolt to the mansion, leaves and mud nearly trip me, that's how fast I ran. I barge in the door to see something horrific. Laughing jack held (Y/N) from behind, while Eyeless Jack prepared to cut out her kidneys. I don't hesitate and throw my knife at Eyeless, it hits his leg and he screams in pain falling back. "Liu!" (Y/N) screams with joy.

Suddenly Jeff barges down the stairs gasping at the scene, EJ is down, (Y/N) is being held, and Liu..."Liu?! What the hell?!" He screams pulling out his knife at LJ who has his pressed against the back of (Y/N)'s neck.

Your POV:

You want LJ to let you go, but how? You think hard until you find the perfect plan.

"LJ."

"What is it shorty?"

You scowl at the nickname, "Well look at that! It's Someone carrying a huge bag of candy!"

The knife drops out of his hand "Where??" He gasps and runs out the door searching for the imaginary thief. You gasp for air in relief. As Liu and Jeff pull you into a hug. "Oh Liu, I missed you so much!" You smile with glee but the moment is ruined when Jeff tugs on your arm,

"Mine."

Authors note:

LOL dat ending tho, BUT DON'T WORRY! The story isn't finished yet! So expect more on it!

- Le me :3