Introduction

The APK trilogy began in 2011 and was completed in 2021.
The underlying plot for the trilogy continues with a (mostly) new cast in book 1 of the 'Monarch Series - The Crimson King', currently being updated on my Profile.
I am tempting you to come and read it after you finish APK with the promise of a crossover \(^—^)/
___________________

Sunday 21st July 2019

Dear Reader,

Firstly, thank-you for choosing to begin the APK Trilogy, I hope that you will enjoy the series.  In 2011 APK scooped up 1st place in the Adventure Category for The Watty Awards 2011. Circe was awarded the title of 'Best Heroine' and a fan made trailer took first place for their category too.

APK has been with me for roughly a decade now, I first begin writing it when I was 15. It has not had any editing since then, and has gone through many changes due to myself becoming older and (not really that much,) wiser and all of that jazz.

Now I look back at this first book, there are so many things that I would change to better the story. I am aware of several plot holes that I wish I could fill, as well as maturing/ developing the characters better, as they have certainly grown and developed as I have.

My hope is that you will continue through with the series until you reach it's most current point which is also the most accurate depiction of my current writing style and also I feel, the most accurate version of the characters to date.

APK may not be for everyone, but she is special to me, and has been made even more special by all of you. So on behalf of my younger self, and the me right now, I just want to say thank-you.

Happy Reading,

Daisy xx