Khushi stammered- Arr..naav??

He grinned as her face showed the expression of her inner feeling.

Arnav- Yes..

Khushi narrowed her eyes- What are you doing here??

In reply, Arnav sat on bed just some inches gap between them making her eyes got opened wide. She moved her head back earning another smirk from him which she so wished to wipe away. This devil!!

Arnav- You did not ask me this then when you pulled me beside you last night on this bed beside you!!(he stressed on each word, her tummy scrunched hearing him.)

He waited for her reply, but obviously she was sort of words after hearing his not-so-healthy comments on her last night's doing. Arnav laughed inwardly. He pulled her hand making her nervous once again.. and thrust a small chit in her fist before leaving.

Khushi just left with that small chit in her palm, staring at his retreating back till he disappeared some where. She looked down at her small fist and took out the chit, started reading..

"Sune the ki agar ek haseen sham aur shaba ek sath mil jaye, to rat kab subah mein badal jata hai nehi pata chalta.. Ye haseen pal ke liye shukriya.. (I have heard, if you get a beautiful evening and a beautiful lady beside you, you cannot make out when the night is over and dawn is there.. Thank you for these beautiful moments.)

Arnav."

She shut her eyes tightly, and gulped .Khushi could feel her cheeks burning. What a girl should feel after spending such a night with a person like him?? Her head started spinning suddenly. This man is dangerous. She should stay away.

By somehow getting a grip on her wild emotions, Khushi got ready for the day. she has already decided to leave for college not meeting him once again because knowing his nature, she was sure he would not leave a single chance to tease her for this.

Khushi was running down the stairs when heard Anita from behind, "Care full Khushi.. Where are you running like this??"

Khushi stopped and tried to explain- No Mumma.. Actually..

"Rehene dijiye Maa.. She must be running late for her some important half finished task.", Arnav intervened.

While Khushi glared at him angrily Anita asked- You know about her half finished work a lot, kyun??(Anita asked seeing Arnav's growing interest towards Khushi these days.)

Arnav replied looking at Khushi- Yeah.. Usne kal raat ko bataya.. Is not it Khushi??

Anita raised her brow high?? They talked last night...

Khushi could feel that weird sensation within her mention of last night coming back to her body once again. Argh!! And he..how could he bring such a topic in front of Mumma?? He can't disgrace her in front of Mumma.. She looked at him furiously this time. He might be teasing, but she will not take these type of teasing that easily.

She looked away from him, and said to Anita something before leaving.

Khushi did not turn to look back at him, slowly that smile on his lips started vanishing as he saw her going with fallen face. What happened to her?? Did he say anything more this time and she got hurt?? He has no intention to hurt her or make her feel low, he was just playing with her!!

Arnav has joined office in between this; Aarav has made him aware of everything in office explaining everything himself.

Anjali called this morning to wish her brother a loads of good lucks, Karan jiju even did wish him. Anita fed him sweet curd, kissing him lovingly on his forehead praying for his success.

This was the first day, Arnav was trying to understand everything neatly. His father has established the base, and now it's his responsibility to bring his dreams to sky level. Arnav promised himself.

Next two-three days went on like this, he trying to read and understand each details of their company, Aarav was just beside him to offer his assistance whenever he needs. Arnav has met Akash in between this, it was Akash's birthday two days after.

Arnav's car stopped in front of RM in one evening. He got down and about to walked inside the house, suddenly heard a bike entering the premises and stopping. Arnav turned around.

There was Krishna and Khushi, it seem that Krishna has given a lift to Khushi that day. Arnav's blood boiled when he saw Khushi getting down from his bike, keeping her hand on krishna's shoulder.

He did not move away, Krishna saw him, he waved at him- Hey Arnav..

Khushi also turned to see him hearing Krishna. But Arnav's face was totally blank, Khushi could not read him well in that darkness, neither she wants to do so.

Khushi- Please come in Krishna. Mumma will be happy seeing you.

Krishna- Some other time Khushi.. I have to go now.. Bye.

Khushi- Bye.. See you soon then.

Krishna nodded his head- yeah.. see you.

He gave Khushi a friendly hug which Khushi reciprocated too and then Krishna left but not before bidding good bye to Arnav.

Khushi turned around, giving Arnav one short glance Khushi started walking inside. Arnav followed her, but his eyes not ready to leave her for a second.

Arnav- Why did he drop you today?? You asked him??

He asked Khushi, not being able to bear she agreed to come by Krishna easily but that day she refused to come with him when Anita asked her.

Khushi- That should not bother you Arnav.. what I do what I don't is not your concern. I know that better.. ( Khushi told him.)

His blood boiled hearing her reply.

Arnav- That day when Maa asked you to come with me you refused then, why??

Khushi- I don't remember you showing any interest accompanying me that day Arnav.

Arnav- You asked him, then why could not you ask me??

Khushi- I asked him, that's because he is my friend and I don't think there is any wrong seeking a friend's help.

Khushi did not wait to argue more. She left from there.

After a long time, he could feel that hollowness again being started within him emptying him from within. In front of her, Krishna carries more respect and value than him. He is not even someone whom she can call as her friend.

Something started breaking slowly within him, he could not understand what??