Chapter sixteen: Sick

Ink's POV:

Twisted and I rushed into the living room when we heard Knot call out Error's name and heard a thud. We ran in to see Knot holding up Ruru while he was in a dazed state.

"Is he okay!?" I asked, worried, running to their side.

"It looks like he's just out of it... but his skull is extremely warm." Knot explained, letting Error rest on me. Error cuddled up right away.

"I got some items to help," Twisted said suddenly, with supplies for a sick person in his arms. I didn't even notice that he left.

Knot took the thermometer and places it in Error's mouth. A few minutes later they took it out and read the results while I put an ice-pack on his skull and removed his jacket and shoes.

"100.5 Fahrenheit..." Knot said. "He has a fever."

"Then let's get him to bed," I replied, picking up Error bridal style. I carried him up-stairs as he cuddled into my chest.

I laid him on the bed and sat next to him since he wouldn't let me go. Twisted and Knot came up with several water bottles and ibuprofen. They set the items on the nightstand.

"Brother, can you hear me?" Twisted asked as he and Knot sat beside the bed. His response was a muffled 'yeah'.

"Can you sit up?" Knot questioned. "You need to drink water."

Error tried sitting up right away, but I forced him to slowly get up. Twisted handed me an opened bottle of water and I offered it to Error. He drank it but I made sure he had it slowly. Once I handed back the now half-empty bottle, Ruru leaned onto me.

"Why don't you get some sleep?" I asked him. He nodded and fell asleep on my shoulder 3 minutes later. I laid him down on the bed on his side, which caused him to snuggle up against me. A while later I was asleep sitting on the bed, with my lover cuddling me.

AN: Nobody can tell me that all of this stuff is what your not meant to do because I did research.