Chapter six: Puppets and Designs

Blue's POV:

We talked normally for a while while I still held Seafraid. He woke up to see that I wasn't Error and started crying. Error placed a hand on her skull and started rubbing it while humming. Seafraid looked over to Error and made a grabbing motion. I gave the little on to Error as Seafraid stopped crying.

"Whelp this is how depression starts," I stated.

"Don't be dramatic Blue. He just didn't recognize you." Error replied, still rubbing Seafraid's head.

"Maybe give him one of your puppets?" I suggested. He nodded and opened a portal. He pulled out a random puppet that turned out to be of a female monster and gave it to Seafraid.

"I never saw that sans before? Who is she?" I asked.

"Her name's Daze. She's from an AU called Under-legend. She's the one who started the netrual side." Ink replied while Error started humming again.

"Where did you even get a puppet of a sans from?" My brother asked.

"I made it." Error answered.

"You can sew?" Dream questioned.

"Yup." Error responded, popping the P.

"I still have the puppet he made me back at home. By the way Error, you still owe me an outfit." I joked.

"Ah right! I was waiting for your opinion on the design." He remembered getting a sketchbook from the Anti-void. "If you like it let me know, if not let me know what you want to be changed." I took the sketchbook to the opened page and looked at it.

Sketch:

"It looks amazing Error!" I complimented

"Heh, thanks." He replied.

"Can I see?" Dream asked.

"It's fine with me. I got nothing to hide." Error answered. I handed the book over to Dream.

"Oh, my stars these designs are amazing Error!" Dream complimented while looking through the book. Ink and Paps were looking over his shoulder.

"Thank you." Error responded.