Chapter Fourteen: Date

Ink's POV:

Today Ruru and I are officially moving into UnderTwist! We arrived with our stuff and headed to our room. We unpacked and headed downstairs where we saw the Alphys, Papyrus, Mettaton, Toriel, and Chara.

"Hello, brother!" Twisted greeted.

"Sup bro," Ruru responded. I'm glad he's getting used to having a sibling.

"Hello, Sans." Mettaton hissed, making me pull Error closer to me. "Got a boyfriend~?"

"Guessing this is why there's no frisk equals in the support system, Ruru?" I asked him.

"Yup." He replied, pulling me closer while giving Mettaton a death stare.

"We figured you'd want to see your counterpart in our universe, Error," Alphys explained.

"Well glad to know they are just as taunting as all the other frisk equals," Ruru stated.

"Why did she call you Error? Your names Sans. Oh wait, did you lose your memories of us and become the multiverse destroyer after going insane?" Mettaton laughed.

"Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. But when he gained his sanity he continued destroying for the balance, Helped the 'dark' sanses gain their sanity, and helped all of those in his place." I hissed.

"Ignoring them, I'm Chara, Paps boyfriend." (I'm making Undertwist Chara a boy and Undertwist Frisk a girl. Fight me.) Chara said.

"I'm Ink! Error's boyfriend!" I chirped, letting go.

"Pleasure to meet you both. Especially you Error. Your brother has spoken fondly of you as well as the Chara's from other universes." Chara greeted.

"Nice to meet you too, Chara." Error responded. With a blink, Chara went from formal to care-free.