The Born of Shadow Fan Art Contest

Time to announce the Born of Shadow Fan Art contest! Woohoo!

To enter the contest, simply comment on this chapter you plan to submit fan art.

 1) Fan Art contest rules: Your fanart must be related to Born of Shadow in some way – settings, characters, thoughts, etc. For purposes of this contest, any form of art will be accepted – including both digital and physical mediums, three-dimensional mediums (such as sculpture), photography, collages, etc. Scans or photographs of nondigital work is acceptable. Be creative – the sky is the limit! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

 2) Submit your fan art. In order to submit your art, you will need to save your image in JPG or JPEG form. You can upload your file to a file-sharing website like www.pinterest.com, www.photobucket.com, www.flickr.com, etc. These websites will create a link for you to share the image. Paste the link in a comment on this page or message it to @SarahBensonBooks. You can submit as many pieces of fan art as you would like.

As you give me the links, I will post fan art submissions (with your permission, of course) to the Born of Shadow Fan Art board on Pinterest (the link is in my profile). In addition, all artwork will be featured in the profile section of Sarah's message board for a limited period of time (again, with your permission).

---Prizes---

The winner will be based on several factors, including adherence to theme, quality of work, creativity, sheer awesomeness, etc. You have until November 30th to submit artwork for this contest.

Fan Art Contest winner will receive:

 1)    A signed "Born of Shadow" paperback in your choice of the Galileo, Scarab or Pyramid edition if you live in the US (international winners will receive an ebook in format of choice since shipping costs are so high)
 2)    Artwork featured in profile section of Sarah's message board long-term (with your permission)
 3)    Follow from Sarah (if not already following)
 4)    Long-term shout-out in Sarah's profile
 5)    Promotion via message broadcast to all of Sarah's followers
 6)    Winner badge on the Born of Shadow fan art Pinterest board
 7)    Dedication in a chapter at the end of “Born of Shadow” with your artwork featured

Fan Art Contest finalist will receive:

 1)   Follow from Sarah (if not already following)
2)    Long-term shout-out in Sarah's profile
3)    Promotion via message broadcast to all of Sarah's followers
4)    Finalist badge on the Born of Shadow fan art Pinterest board
5)    Dedication in a chapter at the end of “Born of Shadow” with your artwork featured

Feel free to ask any questions of PM me. I know I have a super creative and talented group of folks here, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!  :)

Are you excited? Please hit that star and vote!