Chapter 4

I couldn't wait to tell Chandler. But I needed to talk to cheyanne. I looked at my phone I had 12 messages from here and one missed call.

To: sexy unicorn

I heard what happened I am so sorry. But you get to come live with me.

Guess what happened.

😘😍😱😛😜😝

From: sexy unicorn

Don't worry I am fine now. I sad but at least I have you.

And what!!!!!

To: sexy unicorn

Chandler fucking Riggs asked me to be his girlfriend!!!

Plus last night we kinda slept together!!!

From: sexy unicorn

What u had sex!!!!!!!
U lost your v-card?!?!?!!
U r in big trouble!! 😡😠😤

To: sexy unicorn

No like in the same bed and he was shirtless!!!!!

From: sexy unicorn

Oh my gosh six pack right!!

To: sexy unicorn

Yep I owe you 5 bucks..... Hey I got to goo

Love yaaaaa se ya soon

"Hey ready to go?" Chandler asked.

"Where?" I asked.

"Well since your moving to Atlanta....... I ummm.... I have never been to Texas so I asked my mom if I could go. She said yes and is going to talk to your mom. So our flight is leaving at 4." He told me smiling.

"Hooray!" I yelled swinging my arms around him hugging him tight.

"Hey love birds...." Andrew yelled.

"It's 2:30 we need to hurray and pack come on!!" Yelled Lauren.

Me and Chandler raced into our hotel rooms packing every thing. I met my mom and Norman I the lobby with my suitcase full and ready.

I boarded the plane with Chandler. Girls giving me glares as I held his hand. He sat by the window and sat right next to him. Norman came and plopped right down next to me. "You two are cute. But Jasmine if you ever need help with this guy. I can definitely straighten him out." I laughed then bumped fists with Norman. He ran back to were my mom was.

"Sooooo....wanna watch a movie?" Chandler asked.

"Sure which one?" I asked

"How about the lion king 2?" Chandler questioned.

"Awesome!! I love that show!" I yelled a little too loud.

He smiled. We both put a headphone into one ear. I leaned my head on mis shoulder and dosed of into a dreamless sleep.

I was shaken awake by Chandler. "We're in Texas. It's beautiful." Chandler told me. We had landed in Tyler since it was a smaller plane. We had a thirty minute drive to Mineola. I went into my bed room and started taking down poster. Then Chandler walked in.

"Wow! So you like the walking dead and me a lot huh?" He said while staring at my posters and pictures of him.

"Yeah that's kinda why we came to see y'all anyways." I smarted off.
"Your house is big and only you and your mom live here?" Chandler asked
"Yeah I mean I had a little brother and an older brother remember?" I asked him.
He nodded."It's so peaceful here in the country."
"Yeah it is. I'm gonna play some music ok?" I asked

He nodded. "I want to know what kind of music you listen to anyways. Plus I wanna here you sing again." I smiled then plugged up my phone to the Bluetooth speaker.

Bang bang by Ariana grande and Nikki and Jessie j came on. I started singing my pop voice. Chandler sat in my mushroom chair while I finished taking down poster. He was in awe.

"What?" I blushed

"Your amazing!!" He screamed.

About two hours of working while Chandler sat on his ass staring and me and listening to me singing it was done. So was my mom so we went to cheyannes house. She was there with her moms best friend May.

"Chandler this is my best friend Cheyanne. Cheyanne well you know who he is." I said

"I have a life so yes I do. Hi Chandler." She waved to him.

"Hi!" He exclaimed.

"So you ready?" I asked

"Yeah can't wait to move been wanting to move forever!!!" She screamed

I was surprised she was still a bubbly funny girl. I was glad it didn't change her. We all packed into my moms luckily big highlander. We drove to Dallas for our flight. When we got there we realized that the flight leaves in 5 minutes. We nearly missed the flight.

I sat between Cheyanne and Chandler. My hand wrapped with chandlers. Once again I dozed off. My head was on chandlers shoulder when I woke up. Everyone was asleep. I looked at my phone it was 2 in the mourning. Apparently all my movement woke Chandler.

"Hey." He said stretching

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I looked into his eyes they were gorgeous. I couldn't relieve that I was dating him. There were a lot of girls and he chose me.

I kept staring into his and he kept staring into mine.

"May I Chandler Carlton Riggs steal your first kiss Jasmine Reilly Brightwell?" He said innocently.

I nodded my head.

His lips were soft and I'm pretty sure I felt a tingle. It was amazing I have been waiting so long for this. It was just how I pictured it long and sweet. Except I was with Chandler Riggs on a airplane.

This was officially the best day of my life.