Chapter 10

*Hayes POV*

It was all my idea. I told him to make that video and post it, making him think that he would get Lexi back. But in reality, I was hoping she would realize what a jerk he was, and come to me. See. Younger brothers are pretty slick. I smirk as all the boys start to yell and walk back out of the room.

I look up the number in my phone, lexis number. My finger danced over the contact before I pressed call.

The phone rang for a minute before she picked up.

"Hello?" that innocent voice I fell in love with said. I was so lovestruck I forgot to respond.

"Hayes?" I shook my head and responded.

"Ya, I'm here, hi, sorry," I scratched the back of my neck. Smooth Hayes.

"What's up?" She laughed.

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to talk. You know Nash is a jerk."

She sighed.

"I don't wanna talk about him Hayes okay?" I silently groaned hoping she would wanna talk about it. If I could make him seem like a man-whore, I could totally have her. Yet I think she might be in love with another guy. But I won't let it happen.

"Hayes? you still there?" ugh. I did it again.

"Listen, I gotta go. See ya soon. I love you" I hung up the phone after the last 3 words. I couldn't believe I just said that. Now she knows, she's gonna think I'm some desperate 14 year old. She's only a year older, I mean. I get the guys supposed to be older but age doesn't determine true love.

I sighed and walked back into the room. Listen to Nash being consoled by Matt.

"Hey hayes, take good care of your brother okay? he's heart broken." Matt said sincerely. I rolled my eyes.

"I mean ya he should be. He slapped a girl, a girl who loved him. He should be heartbroken." I snickered before sitting on the opposite bed.

"You know, shut the hell up Hayes. I'm not in the mood for you attitude right now." Nash hissed before getting up and slamming the door. Matt sighed.

"Why am I always caught up in the drama in this group?" I laughed lightly and decided to get changed and go to bed. I fell asleep,thinking about the love of my life.

*lexis pov*

I love you

He obviously doesn't mean he loves me. It's like a brother/sister thing. Well, at least it should be. I shook it off and removed the phone that had been sitting at my ear for the last 5 minutes.

I can't fall in love with Hayes. Not with how much he looks like nash. Their eyes are just so easy to get lost in. And Hayes' hair. That must be the perfect hair to play with. And his lip- I took the cup of water sitting next to me and poured it on myself.

Snap out of it lex

--------------------------------------------------------------

OMGOMGOMG YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! 2.1 K OMG.

Last time I was on here I had 1.4 so like agh. You guys are the best!! Make sure you guys vote comment and share! also in the future I may be doing a contest so look out for that ;p

Love y'all!

*muah*

-Em Xx