Its Complicated ~Chapter 4

"Wake up, Wake up, Wake up!!" I heard a little high pitched voice screaming in my ear. I groaned and sat up.

"Good! Your up! Now we can get our day of fun started!" she sang while doing a little dance. I laughed and rubbed my eyes. I grabbed my glasses from Nash's nightstand and followed Skylynn down stairs.

"Ok, what would you like for breakfast?" I asked looking through the cabinets.

"Well, since we have a lot of time together, well start with cereal." She jumped up onto the counter and grabbed the frosted flakes, 2 bowls, and headed to the fridge for milk. I guess she could do it herself?

I grabbed two spoons and sat down next her her, pouring our breakfast. We had a silent breakfast and then we went back upstairs.

"So, first, were having a lazy day watching movies and eating popcorn, then me you and Katie are going to that trampoline place down town, them going out for pizza and froyo then coming back here." she said while I was looking for some clothes for her.

WEll for a little kid, she knows what she's doing. I shut the drawer since we were having a lazy day first and nodded.

"What movies would you like to watch?"

"Well, yesterday before mommy left she got me frozen, so let's start with that, then I wanna watch tangled. Then we can have lunch and get ready for the rest of our day." I agreed, grabbing the two movies, and hopped down stairs. I placed frozen in the DVD player and went to make popcorn for us.

I put the buttered popcorn in a bowl and grabbed two juice boxes. I placed the bowl inbetween us and grabbed some blankets, and gave her her juice box.

*

We finished both movies and went through 4 bags of popcorn. Oops? I was cleaning up while Skylynn decided what she wanted for lunch. She decided on pasta because, I don't know i guess she wanted pasta for lunch?

Once we finished eating, we went up to skylynns room and I grabbed her some black leggings and a pink shirt, I also grabbed her a black cardigan for when we went out to eat incase she got cold. I helped her get changed and French braided half her hair and then put it into a ponytail. I dressed in black leggings and one of my old schools tee shirts, and grabbed one of Hayes magcon hoodies, because he's closer to my size and Nash's were too big. I made my hair look like skylynns and tied a ribbon around it. I grabbed my white converse and skylynns sketcher sneakers and helped her put them on, and headed to my house.

*skip the car ride because this chapter has a lot of unnecessary things in it lol*

"Look Lexi!" She tried doing a toe touch. It was actually pretty good. I gasped and clapped for her as she did a bow.

"Now it's your turn." I looked around making sure my long legs wouldn't hit anyone, and bounced a few times before extending my legs out to the side. I landed and headed back over to Skylynn. Her mouth was wide open along with a few girls in the back of her.

"Close your mouth, that's how you catch flys" I laughed and she looked a little disgusted because I said flys. The girls behind her bounced up to me and the oldest started talking.

"OMG! that was tots amazing. Do you go to Moorseville High?" (I don't know the schools name down their soo).

"No but I will soon, I just moved down here. After this week I believe I'm starting." I responded almost a question.

"Okay perf! My name is Rachel Tate, and yours is..?"

"Lexi Brooke's." She nodded.

"Well Lexi, you have a spot on the varsity cheer team once your join." She smiled and walked away.

I turned to Katie and squealed.

"Oh my god!! I'm actually part of a team!!" Skylynn even congratulated me.

We finished up our fun at the trampoline place and went out for Pizza. We decided we didn't know Skylynn enough, so we played '20 questions' with her.

We learned a lot more about her and she learned a TON more about us. She has 100 questions for every question. After finished up our pizza we got some froyo and went home. Katie went back to our house and me and Skylynn were left alone in the house again.

"Thank you Lexi, for everything. Your like the sister I never had." Skylynn said hugging me.

Awh!!

I hugged her back tightly and kissed her forehead. I helped her get changed and tucked her in. I went back into Nash's room and grabbed another pair of Nash's sweats, and my tank, and crawled under his covers.

------------------------------------------------

Awh! so this chapter was kinda boring. Just a little Skylynn and Lexi bonding time. Next chapter I'll add in the boys! How are you guys liking it?

Feel free to comment or message me for suggestions! aannnnd, i might have a contest for a new character later on so who would enter?

Also, I need a new cover photo, so if you guys could make me one? that would be awesome.

Vote comment and share!

-Em Xx

Ps. Thanks for all the reads and support!!