Its Complicated~Chapter 3

Lexis POV -

During the last week not much happened. I got super close with all the boys and Katie actually calmed down and asked for a clean slate with all the boys. The agreed and now Everytime we hang out, we all hang together and she stopped wearing half her make up. *gasp*. She decided to use my makeup routine( concealer, light blush, powder, and mascara) plus eyeliner.

Right now I was packing. Skylynn convinced me to stay over at her house so I'm packing for it. The only thing is that katie will come over every night, other wise the house is all ours!

The boys left for magcon yesterday, and mrs.grier was leaving for her business trip in 3 hours. Once I finished I told my parents I was leaving and all they told me was to come over if I needed any help with cooking or stuff like that.

Once I arrived at the house, Skylynn was watching beauty and the beast on the tv and mrs.grier was sitting on the counter eating. I said hello to Skylynn and walked over to mrs. Grier.

"Oh hey Hun!" she said placing a kiss on my forehead. She put her plate in the dishwasher and washed her hands.

"Your here awful early. I don't have to leave for another 2 hours!" she said glancing over at the clock.

I nodded and said "well, i still don't really know my way around the house and I thought maybe you could help me and show me where all the important stuff is?" she happily agreed and showed me everything.

She showed me the bathroom and where the first aid kit was just incase, skylynns room and where all her clothes were and where her toys and movies went, the washing machine, and where all the food was in the kitchen. Lastly, she showed me the boys rooms. She told me that Nash offered to let me stay in his room so I didn't have to sleep on the couch how sweet!

Lastly before she left, I asked her questions about Skylynn like her allergies, bedtime, if she's aloud to watch tv whenever. Because i have babysat kids before who's parents don't let them watch tv for more than an hour.

Mrs. Grier left and Skylynn was now watching The little mermaid. I placed my things in Nash's room and walked back to the couch and sat next to Skylynn. She paused the movie and looked over at me.

"I'm bored watching movies. Can we go for a swim?" She asked me.

"Sure! lets go get changed."

Unlike me, the Griers actually had a pool rather than just the lake, but I enjoyed swimming in the lake, I don't know why. I changed into my bikini and then Skylynn picked out the one she wanted to wear. I helped her into it and then we went out side. I placed two towels on the sun chairs they had and grabbed sky's swimmies.

For a good 2 hours we swam. We splashed around, played some Marco polo, which she is amazing at, and floated around on those blowup things you put in the pool. We decided to get out and make some dinner.

Skylynn decided she wanted pizza, and she likes when her mom makes it herself. She's lucky my mom taught me how. We made it together and it was delicious. She told me it was even better than her moms. So I was very proud of myself.

"Hey lex?" she asked me as we were cleaning the dishes.

"Ya?" I responded turning off the sink so I could hear her.

"You know, Nash likes you. Like, he like like you." I blushed a little and shook my head.

"No, I don't think so."

"It's true!" she protested, "Nash won't shut up about you! " I giggled. We finished up the dishes and decided to play wii sports before Skylynn had to go again.

I was really good at this game, so Skylynn told me to play under her character so she could have a higher score than will, the oldest grier brother. By the end of the games, skylynns score was near perfect, creds to me, and it was high above everyone else, nearly impossible to beat. We cleaned up and decided to head off to bed since it was 9. And skylynns bed time was 8, but we lost track of time.

I helped her change into a pink onesie and then tucked her in and started her princess story. When she was sleeping, I kissed her head and headed off to get changed. I walked into Nash's room and saw he left some clothes.

Well since their here, I changed into a pair of his sweatpants and one of my tank tops. I took out my contacts and put on my glasses and went downstairs. I grabbed my phone off the counter and got a glass of water and headed back upstairs. Without getting lost, I made my way back to Nash's room and decided to fall asleep myself.

------------------------------------------------

Kind of a short chapter but how are y'all liking it so far!?¡¿

Vote comment and share!!

-Em Xx