Its Complicated - Chapter 6

Lexis POV*

Tomorrow the boys are coming back and I'm so excited. Their bringing back all the magcon boys and I can't wait to actually meet them in person.

Me and Nash had our daily phone calls and we talked about everything. Apparently and magcon one of the girls went up to Hayes and tried to makeout with him. She was like 17 too! I find the stories like that so funny.

Skylynn wanted to make a 'welcome home' 'party' for them so I agreed and my mom took us to the store to get some supplies.

Paper

Markers

Streamers

Balloons

Cups

Sodas

Cookie and brownie mix(thank you Skylynn)

And a ton of other junk food.

We head back home and start decorating. Skylynn wanted to draw the 'Welcome Home' banner so I helped her out a little and then we hung it up. Next we out streamers and balloons everywhere. We made the cookies and brownies and added some extra chocolate chips to skylynns request. After we finished we were exhausted.

"Being a grow ups tiring." Skylynn groaned. I laughed a little.

"And we're not even done." she let out a little moan and closed her eyes. I let her fall asleep and I finished setting everything up so we didn't have to do anything tomorrow.

*next day*

My mom came over at 5 in the morning so we could go get the boys. Katie stayed and watched Skylynn and I went with my mom to the airport. It takes like 2 hours to get to the airport from my house, so I put my headphones in and fall asleep till we get there.

Once we get there I sit at the gate waiting for the boys. I was so excited to see Nash. I know it's only been like a week but I missed him so much. When people started coming out of the gate, I ran towards it and waited for them. Nash ended up walking right past me and was scanning the airport for me. He put his head down and walked with two of the other boys. Hayes stopped over and gave me a big hug and we walked up behind Nash.

"I really thought she would be here. Maybe she doesn't actually like me." He sighed. I felt like I was gonna cry so I jumped up on top of his back.

I jumped down and he looked at me and his face instantly lit up.

"Lexi!!"

"Nash!!"

I gave him a huge bear hug.

"I hope you know I would never forget about you" I smiled into the hug. He laughed and hugged me tighter.

I let go and picked up both his bags In one hand. He was having the complete struggle so I grabbed one for him. He placed his arm around my waist and called for the other boys to follow us out to my moms car.

----------------------------

I never realized how many I them there were. Good thing my mom had a van. As we were walking out to the car, they introduced themselves even though I knew half of them already.

Matt, Shawn, Cameron, taylor, carter, Arron, Jack and Jack. Then obviously Hayes and Nash. We got to the. car and they put their suitcases in a separate car that would bring it back to the house. (Idk just roll with me)

"Um mom there's not enough seats" I laughed.

"Um, that's a problem." we ended up just having cameron in the front, jack, jack, Arron, carter, and Shawn in the middle row, and me, nash, Hayes, Matt and Taylor in the back. Yes we were sitting on eachothers laps but we all got home in one peace so it was really okay.

We all hopped out of the car until I heard a loud scream.

"LAND AT LAST" jack j screamed. And kissed the ground. Jack g got a vine of it and we were all cracking up.

As we all got back inside we sat around in the basement I didn't know they had.

"So, what happened when we were away?" Hayes asked pretending to be all interested in my life. I rolled my eyes and thought.

"Only thing that happened was that I earned a spot on the varsity cheer team!!" I squeaked.

"Awesome! Nash's girlfriends gonna be a cheerleader!!" Cameron shouted. We all laughed until we realized what he said.

"Girlfriend?" I repeated looking at Nash.

"Ya. Um Lexi, I have something to tell you..."

------------------------------------------------

Wow sorry this chapter sucks. The next one will be 1000 times better. And thank y'all for the reads!! I hope you enjoy this see you all next update!!!

Vote comment and share!!

*muah*

-EmXx