I wasnt't ready

A/N: This is a filler chapter but some action will take place ;)

Major POV

          I was so glad to be out and in charge for a while. I have been wanting to see my Mistress for some time now. I can't believe Jasper wasn't paying attention to the pull and stayed with the seer. Every tender moment they shared made me sick. I'm just glad when Isabella came into our life he didn't touch her. It would've been easier if he just let me out and let me get our Mistress. He just set back like a dumbass letting her get involved with pussyboy. The things I want her to do to me are running through my mind as she laughs heartily at the mind rapists. I deserve to be punished and will definitely take whatever she feel is necessary.

          I saw her look over at me and smirked before mouthing "later." I really wonder if she can read my mind but I am not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. I hear the dummy growled as he crouched. I tilt my head at him before turning to face him.

          "Boy are you hittin' on stupid. If you don't like what I think stay out of my mind. She obviously don't want you so why the fuck are you still here?" I see I hit the bulls-eye because he was about to lunged. I just stayed still waiting for it so I could knock him down. He didn't get a chance because someone was feeling hella angry and it was coming off in waves.

          "Stop the bullshit now. You are causing me a headache. I am five seconds from throwing this knife back at you. You need to shut the fuck up I am tired!" Isabella was now standing in front of me and was practically vibrating in anger. She looked absolutely gorgeous and I knew she was going to make good on her threat. I just hoped dumbass said his prayers.

Marcus POV

My little mate was a pleasure to watch for sure. She was going to beat his ass. I can't believe he continued to act this way and the seer isn't any better. She keeps sending Bella death glares like she wants to do something then her control snaps before our eyes.

Alice POV

          This little bitch is fucking everything up and I can't stand it. She managed to wrap the Volturi around her finger and now she wants my security blanket. I watch as she yelled at Edward and it was pissing me off. She is not going to win like this. I saw the look in Jazzy eyes as he watch her and I snapped. He should only look at me with lust.

          I ran at her and she managed to sidestep me. I lunge again and she gets behind me stabbing me in the back. I fall to my knees under the intense pain. She twisted it in deeper and I hiss in pain. It piss me off that no one is stopping the slut.

"Isa dear as funny as this display is it's time for bed. I know you are going to want to see Peter and Char when they get here. Go with Caius and go to bed. I'll come get you from him tomorrow. Let the pixie go and be our good kitten." I feel the knife come out and I hear her walk away.

          "I am not a kitten Aro you know I am a lioness. You are right I need some sleep. Major you can let Jasper out because he now knows the truth. Pixie bitch I am not sorry you just won't learn. At least you and your true mate have matching wounds from me. Carlisle you can't heal them without the gel I made. It's coming with my other stuff but that doesn't mean they will receive it. Now good night to everyone beside the two morons." She smiled before climbing on Caius back and they ran away.

Bella POV

          Caius stripped me of my clothes and kissed me hungrily. I moan softly and he grabbed my ass. He hitched my legs around his waist and slammed into the wall. He didn't waste any time and plunged deeply into me. I yelped because I wasn't ready and he laughed at me. He did it again faster and I was moaning. He was going to break me if he kept at the rate he was going. I felt my walls clench and I came hard. He follow not that far after then laid me down. I was completely sated and just laid on top of him slipping into unconsciousness.

          The next morning, I wake up and remember what happened last night. I blushed and looked down into his eyes. He smiles at me and rubs my back purring softly. I love his purrs and they are quickly becoming one of my favorite noises. I get up and go to the shower. As I stand under the water I can't help but smile. I loved every moment of it. He was so rough and demanding. He had me constantly over the edge. Sex with Caius was simply amazing. I came out drying my hair and Aro was waiting for me. I smiled and took his hand he extended.

          "Isa you look exquisite coming out the shower. I can see what Caius was talking about how you like to test his control. You are a delightful little temptress." His eyes were black and I giggled before grabbing his hand.

          "Come on Aro we have to meet my friends and Peter today. It will make me exceptionally happy if we do." I looked at him pouting. I watched his resolve melt before my eyes.

          "You are right let's head in before I do something stupid." He said picking me up. I love the fact he will do any and everything for me. It's what I am drawn to in him. I am one lucky person for sure.