Meeting the three kings

Bella POV                                                                         

   As soon as I decided that I got my plan in action. I went to my closet and open the hidden department in the back. Inside was all the clothes the pixiebitch had no idea I wear. I mean for her to assume i need her help is just an insult. Why would I want to dress like a Stanford housewife I'll never know.

     I choose a pair of black skinny jeans and a purple crop top that had love in the middle and a black leather jacket. Mhmmm shoes maybe my black Jimmy Choos heels they never fail. Next, make up I'll keep it simple just some red lipstick and black mascara should cover it. Afterwards, I left Charlie a note saying I love him but there was more things I wanted to do in life. I know he'll understand considering the fact that he's barely home anyway. Italy here I come.                   

  Marcus POV                                                                                                                        

I sit here and listen to how another vampire has broken our laws. I don't even care to be honest I just wanna join my sweet Didyme. Was she my mate? No, but I loved her all the same. I don't even think I have a mate anymore just like Aro and Caius that's why they chooses there wives.  As I contemplate that I notice three gold bonds I've never seen before. They are coming from all three of our directions and whoever the source is coming our way. Our mates are coming I can't believe after all this time I won't be alone.                                       

  Aro POV.                                                                                                                                    

I noticed Marcus smiling and that's not a normal occurrence at all. I decided to grab his hand to see what made him smile. I heard his thought about our mates and was instantly excited.                                                         

  Bella POV(as she pulls up to the castle).                                                           

I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I paid the taxi-man grabbed my bag and knocked on the door and was almost knocked down by a small blond vampire.                                         

  "Hi I'm Jane Volturi  and we are going to be the best of friends.".                    

 "Well my name is Isabella but you can call me Bella Izzy or Isa.".            

After our introduction she lead me to these big double doors and behind them was the three sexiest men on earth Aro,Caius, and Marcus.  Then all three of them gather around me and said in unison  "Mate"