Bonding Time

Bella POV

I can't believe it mated to all three of the kings at least I will never go unsatisfied.

        "Hey I'm Isabella but I prefer you call me Iz, Isa, Izzy or Bella. Come on stop growling it's obvious in all three of your mates. Marcus since I know of your power I'm sure you can confirm it." I spoke calmly.

        "Yes il miopiccolo I don't necessarily want to share you but its true." Marcus spoke quietly. I rememeber how sad he is and I hug him. He seemed shock that I would do that but he hugged me back.

        " Don't be sad i'm here for you now." I spoke just as quietly as he did. I didn't miss the way he smile or the sound of his dry sobbing. I definitely didn't  miss the growl from Cauis.

        "Can I get a hug too? I want to get closer to you too." He almost sounded like a wounded puppy. I felt absolutely horrible I let go of Marcus and went to him.

        "No need to be jealous my love. I'm here for you too. Now stop all that scowling." I say before leaning forward and brushing my lips against his. He smiled at me and hugged me. I enjoyed his embrace before stepping back and walked towards Aro who was looking at me lovingly.

        "My mate it is great to finally meet you. As you know I am Aro and these are my brothers Marcus and Caius. I hope you will be happy here Isa." He hugged me but pulled back in shock.

        "My power  didn't work on you and that's not normal." He said confused. The combination of his words and face made me laugh.

        "Your power is mental so it didn't work because I have a shield. My ex power didn't work on me either and he was a mind reader." They all stared at me making me blush a light pink.