What?

Thanks to the vote of confidence i decided to post another chapter  

Edward's Pov                

            Oh my sweet Bella how I miss her so why did I leave? She was everything to me, without her life truly has no mean. I should have stayed with her. Oh yeah it's too dangerous for her to be around us I mean Jasper almost ate her. The agony of it all if only I could get her back I mean who else could take my place in her life?  I miss her long mahogany locks and doe like brown eyes. My angel who I love more than myself I have to get her back.

            As soon as that thought pass my mind a freaked out Alice came barreling through the room and locked eyes with me. I watched through her mind and saw a girl that looked like my Bella. She was packing her bags and getting on a plane. The vision fast-forwarded and it showed her hugging Jane. It can't be MY Bella hugging a vampire and not just any vampire a Volturi guard for fuck sakes.  My Bella wouldn't do nothing that stupid right? I mean I know she has no sense of self-preservation but come on.  I told her to be safe and in whose mind is that shit safe.

 I looked at Alice and noticed she was trying to get my attention but I was livid. It's only been a month and she's already doing something reckless. I may not be there but I thought her love for me would make her do the right thing. Nope not my Bella, she walks right into the lion's den and befriend the lions. I want to hunt her down and drag her back. I mean she just looks for trouble the danger-magnet.

            Smack!

"What the fuck Alice you didn't have to smack me I'm right here say my name damn!" I shouted pissed at my favorite sister.

"If you were paying attention it wouldn't have happened! Now I'll ask you again are we going to get my sister and your mate back or not?" She asked while looking at me daring me to say no, as if I could.

"Yes go tell everyone we have to visit the Volturi." I say before jumping out the window and going to decimate the forest.