40

IN REAL LIFE!
bella laid in bed as janice tried to reassure her that brandon was still completely in love with her and not with this so called madison beer chick.

"you trust him don't you?" janice asked.

bella sigh and nodded.

"then trust that he's 100% loyal to you. don't over think it." she said.

"what if she commented on edwin's post?" bella asked. janice sighed and laid next to her best friend.

"i would be freaking out too." she said.

bella's phone was blowing up with photo tags and mentions of beanz posting madison's comment on his post.

she might have look through madison's account more than 3 times and each time she did, she felt more insecure. madison was gorgeous and a singer. she had talent and seemed like a hard worker which bella knew she didn't have.

what made it all worst was that brandon was barely answering her calls or texts anymore. she's suppose to be joining them in 5 days.

"i don't know how these jealous or over thinking things go but i really hate feeling like this." bella sighed.

"maybe you should try texting him again?" janice suggested.

she shook her head."they're probably doing sound check or something. i don't want to bother."

☆°~☆°~☆°~☆°~☆°~☆°~☆

it was currently midnight and bella was looking through her feed that was filled with videos and pictures of the boys.

she smiled, feeling proud of all 5 of them. not only did she miss brandon, but she missed the other idiots as well. they were like her older brothers who always annoyed her.

brandon still hasn't answered her which made her worry more. she even considered texting nick but it was only make her feel like a crazy girlfriend.

she just wanted assurance that this chick was someone else's side and not brandon's.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
👀👀👀
💌💌