16

IN REAL LIFE!

brandon and bella were cuddled up on her couch as they talked to each other. brandon came to her apartment this morning because he missed her so much.

"so are you guys going on tour or dropping new music anytime soon?" bella asked.

she loved listening to him talk about his band. she found it so adorable and inspiring for someone to love music as much as brandon did.

of course the mention of his band made his face light up.

"for sure we want to go on tour next summer but first we have to drop an ep." he said. "and as for the making of the ep, it's going really well. i've been making lots of beats and stuff."

she smiled. "i love your singing you know that?"

brandon laughed and shook his head. "my singing is not that great. my voice cracks a lot in the studio."

bella gasped."how dare you say it's not that great! brandon, your voice is beautiful. it's sounds like im entering the gates of heaven. if i had your voice, i wouldn't shut up!"

"let me hear you sing."

"i can't sing." bella pouted and placed her head on his thighs.

brandon caressed her cheek and smiled down at her.

"i know you can baby. please do it for me." he said.

she crossed her arms."fine."

bella exaggeratedly cleared her throat causing brandon to laugh. she quietly began singing suga suga by babybash

got me lifted, shifted, higher than the ceiling and ooh wee it's the ultimate feelin'. you got me lifted, feelin' so gifted, suga how you get so fly? suga suga how you get so flyy

she opened her eyes to see brandon's mouth slightly open.

"i know i suck ass!" bella covered her face. brandon removed her hands and bent down to kiss her. bella's heart fluttered.

he pulled away and said."you have to sing with me one day. you're amazing bella."

bella blushed and buried her face in his chest.

☆°~☆°~☆°~☆°~☆

the two lovebirds were now eating chili cheese fries in bella's kitchen. brandon watched bella eat and dance with her eyes closed. he found it so adorable.

"having fun there baby?" he laughed.

she stopped, opened her eyes, nodded and then continued.

once they finished eating bella brought out her laptop and insisted they take pictures on the photobooth app. they did all sorts of poses, filters, and as for bella, she stood on top of the counter alot.

it was basically crackhead hours for her.

brandon looked at the time and sighed.

"i should be heading home, the boys and i are gonna cook some stuff up in the studio tonight." he said. bella pouted while she still stood on top of the counter.

"can't you stay a little longer?" she opened her arms.

brandon picked her up and she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

"for 5 minutes, yes."

she groaned.

in those 5 minutes, they stood in her kitchen as brandon swayed them. bella kissed him a bunch of times while he walked towards the door.

he put her down so he can put his shoes on.

"i have 2 questions." he said.

"shoot."

"okay number 1, do you want to come to our party? it's this friday." he asked. bella rolled her eyes and nodded since it was an obvious answer. "question number 2 is..."

bella curiously looked at him.

brandon grabbed her hand."bella marie, will you be my girlfriend?"

the butterflies in bella's stomach went all over the place.

she blushed and said. "of course!"

brandon hugged her so quick that it made the stumble to the wall. from behind his left hand, he gave her a light pink box.

when she opened it, it was a small gold choker with her name bedazzled in silver.

"oh my god. brandon, i mean, baby you didn't have to!" she gasped. brandon smiled as she stared at it.

"i had to because now you're officially my sweet baby." he said while putting it on her.

"i love it. it's so cute."

"cute for a very cute girl." he smiled. "i should go now."

bella groaned for the 100th time and grabbed his arm. "you can't just make me your girlfriend and them leave!"

"you know im coming tomorrow." he said. bella immediately stopped complaining and hugged him.

"i'll be waiting."

brandon laughed."goodnight girlfriend."

"goodnight boyfriend."

with that, brandon walked out with the biggest smile on his face.

meanwhile bella leaned on her door and quickly texted janice the news.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

THE NECKLACE YAY💌💌

THE NECKLACE YAY
💌💌