56

1 YEAR LATER

-recap of year-
*brandon n bella have been together for one year now (soon to be 2yrs) they've had a shit ton of ups n downs but are pretty stable atm
*janice n bella made up bc edwin locked them in a room together
*they spent b's birthday together n also new years
*bella met his parents n they love love her
*PRETTYMUCH is getting bigger
*bella is slowly starting to get recognized for her poems
*the boys still depend on bella n janice to take care of them

°~°~°~°~°~°~

bella screamed as the boys jumped out of nowhere with scary masks on their faces. bella huffed and held onto her chest.

"fuck you guys!" she yelled. it's was finally october and the boys have been scaring her non stop the whole month

brandon bursted into fits of laughter as he slide down to the floor. bella sighed and continued cleaning the living.

"i do chores for you guys and you pay me by scaring me? i hate y'all."

brandon wrapped his arms around his waist from behind and kissed her neck. "you know i love you baby."

"yeah we love you bella! this is just our little thank you for always helping." austin beamed. bella rolled her eyes and gave him the middle finger.

"why don't you go for janice?" she groaned.

zion shook his head. "nah, she was our target last year but then she started hitting us with a broom and cussing at us in spanish. it wasn't fun."

brandon took bella's hand and walked them to his room. she put the duster down and sighed as she laid on his bed. brandon did the same but laid his head on her stomach.

"you know we appreciate you for helping us around right baby?"

bella smiled. "yeah i know, i was just annoyed at the moment."

he looked up at her and touched her cheek. "okay, just making sure. also you know you don't always have to help us. i can always force them to do it."

"i know but for some reason, cleaning is fun." she laughed.

brandon nodded and hugged her tightly. he enjoyed laying down with her and listening to her heartbeat, it calmed him down in an odd way.

"so what are we dressing as this year?" bella asked with a laugh at the end causing brandon to groan. he hated their costumes last year.

-flashback-
"bella, i am not gonna be a piece of bacon! who do i look like to you?" brandon huffed. "why can't you be a playboy bunny and i'll be hugh hefner?" he added with a smirk.

"fine we won't be bacon and eggs. i'm also not going to be a playboy bunny." she said and continued scanning the huge wall filled with costumes.

brandon trailed behind her with his head down.

"oh my god! i fucking found the perfect costume!" bella screamed. brandon closed his eyes, praying it was a sexy couple costume. he slowly opened them and nearly lost it.

bella smiled as she lifted up the laa laa and dispy from the teletubbies costumes.

-end of flashback-

"okay fine! we won't dress as a couple this year. but if you don't wear a costume then i will have an extra one that you'll have to put on, deal?" bella said.

he kissed her on the cheek and said. "deal baby."

°~°~°~°~°~°~

bella yawned as soon as she walked through her apartment door. she was extremely tired of basically babysitting 5 guys all day.

she dragged herself to the shower and let the warm water massage her back. she quietly hummed to one of brandon's unreleased songs.

after some time, bella hopped out and did her daily night routine. she use random products from PR packages yet they seemed to help clear her face.

she made her way into her room and instantly went on her laptop. she went into all of her drafts of the different types of poems she had started.

her phone began to rang causing her to groan.

"hello?"

janice sniffed at the end of the line. "hey babe, are you okay? what's wrong?" bella asked worried.

"bella, i'm pregnant." janice cried.

bella gasped and dropped her phone.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
i'm ready to finish this hoe