30

IN REAL LIFE!
brandon patiently waited for bella at his house. today was their 6 month anniversary and he planned on finally telling her the 3 special words. bella insisted on arriving on her own because she felt bad that brandon always picked her up.

"so what are you guys finally gonna smash?" edwin asked smirking.

brandon looked up from his phone and raised his eyebrow. he began to think about it. having sex with bella today would be perfect too. they've never done it before but it didn't bother brandon although he did want to do it more than anything.

"janice and i did it already." edwin added and walked away with snacks in his hand.

"well shit." brandon huffed.

suddenly bella's voice screamed from outside. brandon instantly ran to the door and open it.

"happy anniversary baby!" bella yelled and jumped into his arms.

brandon held onto her tightly and swayed them side to side. "i got you a gift." bella smiled pulling away.

"you're so cute baby." he laughed. he sat down on the couch and began opening the bag. the first thing he pulled out was a heart shaped card.

"don't read it yet!" bella yelled as brandon was about to open it. he placed the card on his lap and continued.

next, he pulled out a pair of two clear glasses, a sweater, and shirt from his favorite brand. brandon smiled big and gave bella a tight hug.

"i know it's not much but the glasses are prescribed so you don't have to waste anymore contacts." bella said.

"that's really sweet of you baby, thank you." brandon chuckled. "you have multiple gifts coming your way through out the day and your first one is waiting for you so we better head out." he added.

bella smiled and dragged him out the house.

"have fun and use protection love birds!" austin yell. bella turned around and gave him a thumbs up.

☆°~☆°~☆°~☆°~☆°~☆°~☆

brandon finally pulled up to the restaurant bella marie has been begging to go to for the longest. going into valet parking, he made her close her eyes as usual.

"im so excited." she whispered.

brandon got off the car and paid the guy quickly then proceeded to bring bella out.

"okay, open!" he said. without hisetation she opened then and quietly squealed with excitement.

they were at nobu in malibu. bella has been dying to go hoping that she would bump into the kardashians/jenners.

it shockingly took weeks for brandon to reserve because he wanted to have the perfect time. he wrapped his wrapped his arm around her waist and lead her to the doors. bella looked around the restaurant in amazement.

"two for arreaga." brandon said. bella's heart swelled up at him saying his last name.

she couldn't wait to finally tell him she loves him no matter what.

they followed the waiter outside where the sunset was at it's beautiful peak. the two began looking through the menu. bella could and would eat anything.

"brandon this is amazing, im so happy." she said truthfully.

"anything for you princess." brandon smiled.

they finally ordered and as they waited, they took tons of pictures as usual. brandon and of course bella loved to take pictures. it was something the oddly bonded over.

"okay how about you look to the side and do that cute little smile you do with your eyes close." brandon said lifting up his phone. she did as she was told and he quickly snapped it.

then bella pulled out her phone."since you don't have your beanie on, you should hold a piece of your hair and wink. i love when you do that."

brandon blushed and did it.

☆°~☆°~☆°~☆°~☆°~☆

as they finished their food both brandon and bella tried to find a way to say the 3 words. it was a perfect moment because they were in a peaceful silence and the sunset was basically gone.

"hey baby, i-i have something to say." bella said.

brandon looked at her and said. "me too." he smiled.

"okay but me first!" she said quickly. brandon shook his head and insisted he goes first. he felt more comfortable with saying it and he just really wanted to get over it.

he cleared his throat and started."okay so i've been meaning to tell you this for a while now because you honestly makes me the happiest and bring out the better side of me. you're such an amazing person and im glad i get to call you mine. you don't have to say it back, i totally understand, but i can't hold it any longer. i love you bella marie." he softly said.

bella's heart swelled up and the butterflies were going crazy in her stomach. instead of saying anything, she went to him and smashed her lips onto his.

"baby, i was going to say the same thing. i've been feeling like this for a while too and i wouldn't want anyone else to love but you. you're the light of my life and i love you brandon." she said with a tear on her eye.

brandon hugged her even more tighter than he was. his heart was beating faster than ever.

"you mean the world to me." he whispered.

"i love you." they both said.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
i have decided to save the part where them smash tehehehe
💌💌