28

IN REAL LIFE!
bella's door rang causing her to speed over. she flung it open to reveal her lovely boyfriend and the other four boys.

"hi baby." brandon smiled sweetly and packed her lips.

the boys opens their arms and said."bella!"

she looked at them and walked away, hearing a scoff from zion. brandon looked at the boys and laughed at them while he followed bella. they walked into her living room where she was surprisingly painting due to austin recommended it a while back.

"you're painting!" austin cheered. she smiled and patted down the seat next to her. brandon ran and stuck his tongue out at austin.

"so bella..." nick awkwardly laughed. bella continued showering brandon her painting she was working on.

edwin cleared his throat."i like your shirt where'd you get it? i think janice would like it."

bella raised her eyebrow at him and continued on. "babe i want to do a portrait of you." she told brandon.

"okay look, we came here to apologize because austin made us and brandon feel like the worst humans ever and we don't like that. that's not how we rockin'. so yeah, we're sorry and we love you and we miss your cooking so much. you're like our mom and we miss our mom so please forgive us." zion blurred out.

bella tilted her head and looked at brandon.

then edwin stood up."janice beat me up for hurting you and i think you know how hard she hits. i don't want to get hit by her again. plus you're my best friend too and im super sorry."

brandon looked at bella who now had her hand on her chin. he smiled and kissed her cheek.

lastly, nick said."i truly am sorry little sis. you know im probably the most respectful man and yelling at you was just not it. i will never do that to you again or any female for that matter. thank you so much for your time." then finally sat down.

bella motioned austin and brandon to come closer. they whispered to each other causing the other boys to look at them confusedly.

austin then started dying of laughter.

"that's enough!" zion yelled. "so bella, are we good now?" he asked softly.

bella stood up and took a deep breath.

"oh no." brandon whispered.

she put her hands on her hips and said."first of all, im glad y'all felt shitty because i missed you guys and all i wanted to do was hang out. that literally hurt me because i would've never thought you guys had that kind of rude side in y'all. but things happen and im kind of tired of being mad so yes i forgive you."

they all started cheering and immediately tackled her in a big ole' prettymuch hug.

"okay that's enough!" bella struggled to say due to all the boys' weight on top of her.

one by one they got off leaving brandon being the only one still hugging her. "i don't want to let go." he pouted. bella ruffled his hair and positioned herself where they both can be comfortable.

they rest of the afternoon the boys and bella stayed at her house painting all kinds of things. austin even did a mini tutorial because zion was getting frustrated.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
i didn't have time nor had any ideas on what do to with this chapter LMAO
💌💌