♥Just Be Friends Part [2/2]♥

(Name) worked as a waitress at momo cream cafe she worked there with all her friends such as Sakura,Ino,Hinata,Tenten and Temari. Her boss was Itachi Uchiha Sasuke’s older brother even though her and itachi broke up it didn’t stop her from working there. Though there were many times that she wonder why itachi really did break up with her and once she asked he never answered he was still friendly towards her but also avoided her as much as possible.

To her it may have been good that her and itachi never got back together because she thinks for sure she may be having feelings for sasuke, her best friend. Her feelings were still un-clear thinking it was all apart of growing up as a girl that her hormones may have been acting crazy. For the past week and a half (name) didn’t walk with sasuke to school, sit with him at lunch, answer his phone calls and text messages in all honestly she was running away from him and she knew it.

Sasuke on the other hand did his best to be with (name) but after all her many runaways from him. He gave up thinking she had enough of him or that maybe she had found someone else. There was something that he desperately had to tell her and today was the day he was heading over to his brother cafe to see (name).

---

(Name)’s heart raced against her chest as a blush crept to her cheeks after hearing what sakura said. “You love~sasuke-kun~right (name)-chan~” she purred snickering at the end. (Name) blushed even more thinking about it “I-I don’t not” she stuttered glaring down at herself for acting so shy all of a sudden.

“Don’t try to hide it (name)-chan everyone can see it” ino said looking down at her french tipped nails. (Name) ran away blushing after that ‘stupid baka’s saying weird things like that’ she thought pouting while washing dishes. She looked at her soapy reflection in the water letting out a sigh “do I like sasuke?…” she whispered gripping tightly to the glass plate in her hand.

“(Name)-chan?” someone called (name) squeaked dropping the plate on the floor “oh hinata-san you scared me” she sighed looking at the purple haired girl. “Gomen (name)-chan um...by any chance are you hiding?” she asked a small laugh escaping her lips. (Name) nodded picking up the broken plate pieces “hey hinata-san…” she began looking at the many reflections of herself from the plate.

“Hm” hinata hummed tilting her head to the side some “What would you say love is? You love naruto-kun right what did you feel exactly?” she asked looking over her shoulder some, her (eye color) eyes seemed to have been begging for some kind of answer, she was lost in confusion with her own feelings. “Hmmm” hinata hummed her index finger resting against her chin as she looked up in thought. “They make you feel special like you're the only one in the world that matters to them you’re heart flutters by just the littlest touches he gives you, when he whispers sweet nothings into your ear it makes you blush...you feel the need to be by them as close to them as you can to hold onto to them for if they left you’d float away...when he says I love you your stomach curls into knots and you can’t help but blush and wish for them to say it again” hinata smiled dreamy her face covered in a light blush.

(Name) looked at hinata in awe/surprise it wasn’t often that you heard her speak such deep words. You thought back to the memories of you and sasuke when it was raining that one day and he….

‘Achoo (name) sneezed “tsk” sasuke scoffed looking at the (hair color) haired girl “I told you to bring a jacket” he spoke. (Name) pouted crossing her arms over her chest “I thought you were joking” she spoke. Sasuke sighed and began taking off his jacket (name)’s eyes widen for a second “wh-what are you doing” she asked seeing his muscle flex through his tight black shirt a blush coming to her cheeks.