♥Our Family♥

[Name] walked out the hospital holding her belly as sasuke appeared in front of her still in his anbu uniform “glad you came but your a little late” she giggled as sasuke walked towards her side taking off his anbu cat mask. “It’s kiba’s fault he messed up the scrolls” sasuke spoke kissing her cheek, he looked down seeing how big you had gotten.

He leant down so he was looking at your stomach “boy or girl?” he asked placing his hand on her belly “boy” you smiled placing your hand on top of his. [Name] knew how much sasuke wanted a boy to start off the new line of uchiha’s, so if you had a girl next time he’ll protect her, you prayed that you guys would get a son and it seemed like your prayers were answered.

“Oi sasuke-teme!!” naruto yelled “dobe don’t be so loud” sasuke glared standing back up you giggled waving at naruto “ah [Name]-chan your stomachs HUGE how much BBQ did you eat!!” naruto yelled once more pointing at your belly his eyes grew wide. “You dobe she’s pregnant” sasuke spoke with annoyance hitting the blonde on the head “ya’know for konoha’s greatest hero and hokage you're still not very smart”

You just laughed looking at the two ‘just like old times’ you thought thinking back to when the three of you were all of team 7.  

*Flashback*
“Why do I have to be with him stupid teme” a 13 year old naruto mumbled pouting when he heard that sasuke was going to be on his team “don’t worry naruto-kun it won’t be so bad” a 11 year old [Name] smiled taking her hand in his. “Ah [name]-chan you're so sweet I hope your on my team” naruto cried out hugging her arm smushing his cheek up against hers.

A 13 year old  sasuke glared at the blonde who was on the side of [name] sasuke watched as naruto and [name] hugged, laughed and talked like best friends oh how he wished it was him instead of the dobe. “Last for team 7 is…[name] [surname]” there sensei spoke smiling at the [hair color] haired girl. “What?!” naruto,sasuke and sakura all said in unison “but sensei aren’t are teams only suppose to have 3 members?” you asked.

“Well [name] seeing as you're not only the youngest ninja here…” he paused looking straight into your [eye color] orbs, most of the kids in the room laughed everyone expect naruto and sasuke, you looked down your bangs covering your right eye “ahem like I was saying you may be the youngest but you're also very skilled the elders thought you’d be great for this team”

---

“Stop being such a dobe, dobe” sasuke spoke with annoyance crossing his arms over his chest “ah what was that teme you take that back baka” naruto yelled balling his hand up into a fist. The two got up in each others faces glaring at one another.

*End of Flashback*

You laughed tears coming to your eyes the two stop arguing and looked at you confusion playing on there faces. “Ah wha-what’s so funny [name]-chan” naruto asked letting go of sasuke’s shirt “haha oh sorry it's just the two of you fighting really brings back memories ya’know” you smiled closing your eyes.

The two stared at you in awe for a second “yeah your right” naruto laughed rubbing the back of his head. “Oh oh [name]-chan who’s the papa huh huh you gotta tell me” naruto smirked wiggling his eyebrows. You blushed pointing at sasuke who glared at naruto.

“I believe it’s the guy who called you a dobe” she giggled still looking at sasuke. Naruto’s ocean blue eyes widen twice there size “ah teme you're going to be a daddy” naruto yelled taking his hands “I know dobe now let go” sasuke snapped pulling away. “That means a mini sasuke will be running around! Ah your little sasuke better not ruin the village” naruto pouted crossing his arms knowing he’ll have to take care of it.