15 | the heart wants what it wants

Start from the beginning

Jacob reluctantly leaves my mouth and starts to make quick work of taking off my top, popping open the buttons as he makes his way down. I know I shouldn't be doing this, he has a girlfriend for God's sake, but my mind is in a lust induced haze that doesn't give a fuck.

He slips off my top and leans back to admire me. He lets out a sharp intake of breath, when his gaze lands on my red lacy bra. I always wear lingerie, because you never know when you might get lucky. Before he has a chance to take off my bra, I stop him and start undoing the buttons of his pants. He groans in appreciation when he sees my hand going to grab his member. I pull my hand back, bring it up to my mouth and spit on it before resuming to grab it.

"Ah fuck, Jessamine." He is hard by the time my hand comes into contact with his flesh. I slide my hand up and down his engorged penis, while his head nuzzles my neck, and he whispers words of encouragement. It goes on like this for a while, I bring him to the brink of ecstasy and then slow down my speed.

Jacob having had enough of my teasing, seizes my hand and brings it up. An animalistic growl leaves his mouth before he lays me down on the bed. He tears off the rest of my clothes leaving me naked. I see a moment of hesitation pass through his eyes, before he shakes his head to get rid of it and positions himself at my entrance.

Well, this is happening. There is no going back after-

I don't have time to complete the thought before he thrusts in me. My saliva on his dick makes it easier for him to slide in me. I let out a low moan while he stays completely still.

"God, I don't want this to be over before it even begins," he groans. Sex after three months will do this to you, people. We stay like this for a few seconds before he starts moving, faster and harder. I latch my legs around his waist, to make it even more pleasurable and a groan leaves his mouth at our new position.

The sound of our moaning echoes through the room. After a few minutes, Jacob looks at me and immediately pulls out, before cumming.

(Explicit scene ends)

He takes a deep breath and his gaze drifts to mine. I bite my lip, nervous, I'm afraid of his reaction now that the haze has cleared. He gives me a faint smile, and gets out of bed, striding towards the bathroom. I hear the vague sound of things being broken, and my heart sinks.

Stupid, stupid. Why did I think things would be different?

I should know better. I'll always be the girl that guys fuck, before going to find their 'perfect girlfriend'. I'll never be the girl that guys want to take on dates, introduce to their parents or even fall in love. I'm just some slut. With that thought in mind, I hurriedly dress before sprinting to my room. The ache in my chest getting bigger with every step I take. I don't even bother to knock on my room and just barge in.

"W-wha? Jessamine?" Audrey's concern voice fills my ears but I don't stop, not until I have entered the bathroom, shut the door and leaned against it. That's when I let go. The tears keep streaming down my face, while my hand's clutching onto my chest, to somehow make the pain stop. Maybe I deserve this, after everything I've done. After all the pain I've caused, karma got to me. I was foolish to think that Jacob would ever go for me.

No one would ever want me.

Audrey keeps knocking on the door asking me if I'm okay but I don't answer. I just want to suffer for a little bit, I deserve to suffer for what I have done. Also, I'm not ready for the judgement that is undoubtedly going to come from her. I put my head in my hands, and stay there for a few hours.

"Hey, are you hungry? I've got some room service. What do-" I fling open the door, and throw myself into her arms, needing comfort after being an emotional mess. She's shocked at first but her arms go around me, holding me tight against her.