47

Now I and Dong Zi looked like we had just been dragged out of an oil barrel. My whole body was shining from top to bottom, it was so embarrassing. On Dong Zi's shoulder was a piece of vegetable leaf and Jiang Li frowned, said. "Better go in and clean up."

My heart started to cheer. Tonight, I and Dong Zi had been waiting painstakingly for this invitation. I was worried about Jiang Li's father and Jiang Yuan Loong would be an obstruction. Fortunately, he was sitting on the sofa watching the news on TV and his hands were holding an evening newspaper. On seeing the three of us come in, he was surprised but then smiled at us cordially. A face full of warmth and honesty, he had the looks of a good man. Who would have known that he had become a police suspect?

But in this world, a person with a harmless appearance could also be an utterly heartless, wicked man. Corrupt officials, ladies, teachers, students and even good neighbors could be drug traffickers, these things do still happen.

I greeted him with respect and bowed to him, greeting him with a shy sweet smile. "Uncle, good evening to you."

Jiang Yuan Loong smiled and looked at us, politely asked. "Children, what happened to the two of you?"

Jiang Li impatiently glanced at us and answered his father. "They created trouble at Grandmother Wan's house."

Jiang Yuan Loong expressed an "Oh."

Immediately I interfered, asked in a well-behaved manner. "Uncle, can we use your bathroom?"

Dong Zi disgustingly sniffed at the smell on his body, wrinkled his nose, hastened to say. "Yes, ah.....yes, ah......Uncle, I beg you. I cannot stand the smell. I want to wash my hair."

Dong Zi rattled on and on. "Tonight what type of chef did they engage......they put too much oil into the food. Jiang Li, is there any animals near your house, such as wild boar? My mother, I am worried. Jiang Mei Da and I, our whole body is covered with oil and sauce, isn't this clearly two good tender human ribs?"

In order to create our images as innocent and ignorant, in front of Jiang Yuan Loong, I purposely ridiculed him. "Ha.....I am human ribs then you are a pork chop."

Dong Zi gestured with his hands shouted. "Hey, hey, Jian Classmate, why do you say that? I am so handsome, which part of me looks like a pig?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, placed my hands on my waist and angrily said. "Did I accuse you wrongly? Now I look like this, was all because you are a pig. Why did you act like a monkey? Eat and run.......and running without knowing how to brake. And you caused me to fall on my back, you made me feel so ashamed, okay?"

I scolded him non-stop. Dong Zi as the culprit, moved his lips and wanted to refute, then whispered his answer. "I tripped........"

Jiang Yuan Loong kindly pointed his finger at the toilet door. "Okay, okay, go and clean up. The two of you go now."

Jiang Li pointed to the white door on the other side of the living room, with a cold expression said. "Over there."

Dong Zi was overjoyed and was about to pass me when he saw me coldly staring at him. He put his hand on his lower abdomen, with a painful expression on his face, begged me. "Jian Classmate, can you let me go first? I drank a lot and have a bellyful of water which is painful for me to hold back."

He clasped his hands together in a begging gesture and I looked at him with my hands to my waist, said with a smile. "Don't you know the meaning of 'ladies first'? If you want to admit that you are a female, then you can go first. But let me tell you, once you admit, tomorrow the news of you being a female would be spread throughout the school."