24

I was furious, even if bystanders did not understand but I was the party involved, so I understood. This was a warning from Kang Zixian.

His full meaning was: Do not think that if you go left, I go right, we will never meet. Life is just a flower bed, even if you are as skillful as the Sun Monkey* (Sun Wukong, the smart monkey character in 'Journey to the West'), you may not be able to flee from the Buddha's Five Finger Mountain*. (Buddha's palm)

When did you have the right to teach me?

I was unhappy but still did not say anything. After all, I was the ungrateful one to run away from him, letting his pigeons fly away* (放鴿子 - to stand somebody up), it was my fault. But the rebellious streak in me still had to jump up and cause trouble. I, Fang Liang Liang, still would not believe in this evil! I, definitely, would not be the Sun Monkey in the palm of Kang Zixian.

I, Fang Liang Liang as the Black Cat Sheriff, support the struggles for justice. I will have my freedom! ! ! !

Kang Zixian looked at Teacher Ye and apologetically said. "I'm sorry, Miss Ye. Today, something happened and I could not help but preach. But then, nowadays, children do not listen to us, the elderly people's advice, isn't it?"

Teacher Ye blushed and waved her hand. "Mr. Kang is right, now the students are an impetuous lot. Mr. Kang is too modest, you are not old.....really."

Kang Zixian smiled at her, that modest smile was in my eyes and it was more brilliant than the sun.

Even my toes could feel it, this man's mood had turned from gloomy to sunny and in his happy mood, his smile would naturally dazzle.

The two of them blatantly***people nauseous and I had had enough. Enough of him acting superior in front of me and I did not want to be a jumping clown every time. Let him ridicule, as I could not stop him.

I was tired of fighting this war and in the end, like in the past every time, I would not get any advantage over him. Obviously when I thought I could win but at the last minute, I would always fail. Perhaps it was really fated but then it was not necessarily so. Next time, tactfully I would point the way out to him.

I endured the anger in my heart and said to Teacher Ye. "Teacher Ye, I do not want to bother you and Uncle's date. I will go home first. Goodbye."

Just as I turned around and wanted to run off, Jiang Li who was silent all this while suddenly opened his mouth from behind me. "I will go with you."

Heavenly music!

I was shocked and pleasantly surprised, glanced at the expressionless face of Jiang Li. He nodded his head at Teacher Ye and said. "Teacher Ye, goodbye."

I tossed my enemy Kang Zixian out of the nine heavenly clouds* (Unimaginably far away), happily carried my bag, together with Jiang Li and briskly walked away.

As for the gloomy face of my enemy behind me, I think, he would be with his big wet nurse and I would catch my little brat. We will never contact each other which would be good for both of us and I felt terribly happy.

I and Jiang Li had been walking in silence for three to four minutes and in between, I secretly looked behind. Kang Zixian had already driven away in his silver Mercedes Benz with Teacher Ye. I went to the right, he went to the left and secretly I laughed. How could there be so many flower beds in life? Occasionally, going round in circles, we may meet once but eventually, there would also be a time when we would brush past each other's shoulders and part. In life, most of the shapes are not round but people whose straight lines never intersect.