32

I got up and stretched my body, looked around Kang Zixian's room which had a simple robust style, purely a man's room. In fact, at this height, outside the ceiling to floor full panel glass window, the whole urban scenery was the best point of this room. Not to mention the large tracts of golden sunshine that flooded through the window into the room. I think, waking up in a place like this every day would particularly brighten up a person's mood.

My mood which was bright suddenly did not become so bright after all.

Li Fang had mentioned earlier that Kang Zixian had an American girlfriend before. Now that I think of it, I felt a little guilty. According to Fei Ge's words, a man was like a gust of wind and a gust of rain. Sometimes, they would want to be both wind and rain.

Whoever believes in a man's words is a silly idiot.

I had to admit that last night, the situation was appropriate. Kang Zixian's voice and eyes were so confusing and in addition, when I was young, I had visualized the night-masked man as my beau. Now, there is such a charming invincible man, my mind in a daze, I had actually surrendered.

I pouted my lips and in a huff, used my hands to knock my head several times. Last night I had only intended to wake him up to boost my courage. In the end, how did I get so muddleheaded to fall into his gentle offensive? And.....and also went into his room and climbed onto his bed?

I stared at the big blue bed, surrounded by the man's smell, strange and fatal. Suddenly I felt shocked and quickly jumped out of the bed like a frightened bird placed in a cupboard on the defensive with my heart in a mess.

The Bureau had often educated us to fight into enemy territory but how could I enter so deeply into his territory?

"Do you normally greet the morning with this expression?"

There was a sound of the door opening, I turned around and looked. Kang Zixian smiled and looked at me. Contrary to my depressed expression, he was bright and lively, his facial expression showing his happiness and satisfaction.

I did not move, held my gaze and looked at him thoughtfully. It was said that some carnivores whilst hunting, their blood vessels would expand. The more intense its prey tries to flee, the more intense the fun will be. Sometimes stalking, sometimes in hot pursuit and will not give up until the prey is finally caught.

These type of animals like the process of taming, like the smell of blood more than peace.

The handsome man leaning against the door frame could conquer Eastern and Western women, with a mouth that spewed honey, an excellent man, a rich son of a wealthy, prominent family.......can I believe him?

Believing in him would make me a silly idiot as Fei Ge had said and I was definitely not a silly idiot.

Seeing that I did not speak, Kang Zixian dropped his smile and resumed his dignified look, came to stand in front of me.

I looked up at him. He took my hand, held it up to his lips and gave it a light kiss. "Can you tell me what is your little melon head thinking about?"

The hand that he kissed felt as if it had received an electric shock, the streak of electric current passing through made it numb. I felt uneasy and pretended nothing had happened. I casually withdrew my hand, acting relaxed and pretended to look around. "Oh, I was thinking.....your room is really high up and any day when you look up into the sky, you may see an UFO.....*he, he, he*. And yes, your bed is also very comfortable and sleeping in this bed, spending a lifetime in dreams is also worth it. I'll go back and save money to buy one too.....ai, how much does one cost?"

I was smiling but in fact, my heart was beating like crazy because every time when I stand near him, he would look intently at me with his dark black eyes. My brain would freeze and when I opened my eyes wide to talk, my heart would quiver and I would sweat.