I shifted my eyes away from him, smiled at the little girl next to my seat and sat down. With my heart in fragments, I pulled out my pencil bag, English books, painfully glanced at the book with its curvy toad text and angrily turned to the girl next to me, striking up a conversation.

"Hello, my name is Jiang Mei Da, what is your name?" I asked passionately.

"Song Chang Ran." The little girl timidly smiled at me. That smile was as pure as lilies and even the few faint freckles on her nose showed me her invincible youth.

"Song Chang Ran, you are really beautiful. I like to sit with beautiful girls at the same table." I flattered her and even as I heard my own voice speaking, it was like listening to a rogue dallying with a girl.

The little girl smiled slightly and whispered. "Class is on, listen.'

The reason why I did not understand the English lesson was that, in high school, my worst subject was English. As to when one should add an adverb to a sentence construction, I was never clear nor fully understood.

Originally, there would be no cure for my bad English but unexpectedly my old mother married an American. In order not to break my mother's glass heart, I bite the bullet and together with Alan, talked like a chicken and duck* (talking in two different languages to one another) language for a whole year. This made my heartbreaking spoken English leveled up a tremendous step.

Now my spoken English is fluent especially when I swear, I am the best.

But now as I listen to Teacher Ye speaking the standard London accent, the gentle voice analyzing sentence structure, I just yawned. I covered my mouth and yawned as my eyes roamed around. As a result, when I was yawning halfway, I saw to my side, the next seat and the next seat, Jiang Li was also yawning.

Our eyes met, I quickly closed my mouth, opened my eyes wide to look cute and gave him a warm smile. The result was this young boy cast me a cold glance, eyelids did not even blink, turned away coolly to listen to the lecture, leaving my warm smile instantly stiffen in mid-air.

I was embarrassed. Jiang Li 's big bear seatmate who thought I was smiling at him, turned red in his face, shyly smiled at me and flushing up to his ears, bend down his head to read his notes.

I, the overaged White Bones Witch who was lost in the cool boy's circle, almost cried out.

After class was dismissed, I sat around feeling bored. Song Chang Ran looked shy and I took the initiative to strike up a conversation with the hope of getting a little information on Jiang Li's preferences from her so that I could complete my task earlier. But this little bookworm talked only a few words, then bowed down her head to do her worksheets, making me so angry that I rolled my eyes but could not do anything.

In the class, there were a lot of bastards who intentionally or unintentionally stood around to watch me but I was only concerned about a person from the beginning.

I turned around and glanced at Jiang Li who was sitting a meter away, writing on his work papers. Red lips, white teeth, from this angle looking towards him, this side of his face looked like a young female but his dark thick eyebrows did not give him the look of a young lady.

This type of calm, cold school grass* (voted to be most handsome in school), how many people would subsidize him?

My eyelids twitched, a terrible idea quickly crossed my mind, I subconsciously slapped my hand on the table, *Pa*......attracted the attention of the whole class bastards.

Everyone turned around and stared at me, thirty to forty pairs of small and big eyes and Song Chang Ran became frightened, face full of denunciation.