I think that compared to Ai Dong, I was more suited to be a man.

I was reluctant to continue bickering with him so I sternly said, "Dongzi, things are becoming unfavorable."

Dongzi over there also threw away his petty tone, he said, "Senior sister, let me guess what you want to say. I have also just found out that Deng guy is not into female charms. This is simply bad news. What do you think, should we tell it to boss?"

I hesitated for a moment, „Let it be for now. Let's think about a way." I changed to a little more comfortable position, "Haven't you heard what the old chap said? You have to find a way even if you don't have one. Otherwise, return with your head."

Dongzi over there was silent, choking.

I was also silently frowning.

It was probably to ease our gloomy atmosphere, but Dongzi has again opened his annoying mouth, "Hey, hey, who do you think senior sister is? I believe that Deng guy will be able to penetrate through senior sister's outward appearance of a lovely young girl and see your manly heart. Senior sister, you still can perfectly complete your mission."

I spit on him. How could I not know that he was beating around the bush, scolding me. I didn't get angry, instead, I said, "Dongzi, don't count on your senior sister. Your senior sister is merely a legend. Deng Long is not into female charms, but you Dongzi can be into man's charms. If senior sister fails, aren't you there, Dongzi?"

The noise voice over there disappeared. This fellow was frightened, ".....it's unlikely. Right, senior sister? You have a large heart, you....."

"Don't, Dongzi. Senior sister is just a small person."

"Senior sister, I was wrong, won't it do?"

"Do you admit the mistake?"

"I admit the mistake."

"Where did you make the mistake?"

"I was not respecting the old."

"(grunting)"

"Oh, no, no. I was not cherishing the young."

"A little better."

Today I was resting. Finally, I didn't have to go to that hole that was piled up with money. I intended to properly take a rest, nurturing my stomach which was ravaged by the alcohol.

Tiding up the room, I aimed at black suit on the sofa. I frowned and, by a curious coincidence, took it, moved it close to the tip of my nose and sniffed it.

It didn't have any odor. On the contrary, a faint nameless cologne floated in, lingering on the tip of my nose. It actually smelled good.

A man who uses cologne.

How peacockish.

Thinking like that, I threw away this suit as if to avoid the god of plague. Sulking, I clapped my hands, shouted loundly three times and began cleaning room.

No matter whether I was going back and forth, entering or exiting, every single time my line of sight would nonchalantly fall onto that eye-sore black suit on the sofa. Unexpectedly, a rare distraught rose inside my heart. I severely reprimanded myself for last night's unreasonable scene. I was really looking for troubles. I made a call to Dongzi.

"Dongzi, before going to work tonight, come by to my house to do me a small favour."

Dongzi took away the suit. I told him to return it to Kang guy if he saw him. If Kang guy began asking, he had to only say an unfamiliar female customer hurriedly gave it to him, not forgetting also about some tips. He was merely doing it on behalf of other people.