When you meet their friends

Zeo Zagart
I sighed nervously as I waited for Zeo to come over and introduce his friends to me.

Knock~ Knock~ Knock~

I jumped as the knocking came from the door. I slowly walked over and  opened the door to reveal Zeo, along with the bladebreakers.

My eyes widened as I saw the champain team. "Y-you guys are the bladebreakers!" I turned to Zeo in suprise. "You never told me you knew the bladebreakers."

Zeo smiled. "I might have forgotten to mention it."

I rolled my eyes before letting them in. Tyson smiled and plopped on the couch along with the rest of the team.

A girl with brown sighed, but smiled at me. "This is a very nice house..um."

I smiled. "It's (y/n). If you don't mind me asking who are you?"

"I'm Hilary."

I shook her hand. "Well nice to meet you Hilary."

With that we both took a seat in the living room.

Ray smiled. "So (y/n) what do you like to do for fun?"

I shrugged. "I'm normally at the beyblade gym practicing with my bey."

Tyson grinned. "So thats how you and Zeo met."

I shook my head. "I met him when he helped me when I was out numbered in a bet battle, but we didn't become friends until we met again at the bet gym."

Tyson grinned and pulled Zeo in for a have hug. "Sounds like our Zeo."

I giggled. "Yeah."

For the rest of the afternoon we continued to talk and get to know each other.

Max Tate
I sighed as I walked out of the training room and headed to the lunch room. "I wonder when Max will be back..."

As I said that, I ended up running into someone. "Oh sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." As I said that I looked up to see Max's team, the bladebreakers.

Tyson smiled. "Its fine I wasn't really looking where I was going eather."

I smiled. "So what brings the bladebreakers here?"

Tyson looked at me suprised. "How did you know who we were?"

I giggled. "Well for one everyone knows who you are and second Max told me about you."

Kenny adjusted his glasses. "Are you one of Max's friends?"

I smiled with amusement. "You could say that."

Kenny smiled. "Do you know where he is by any chance?"

"He's helping his mom, but he should be out in a couple minutes. If you want you can wait for him in the lunch room, I was on my way there anyway."

Tyson smiled. "Lead the way..umm what was your name?"

I giggled. "I'm (y/n)."

{Time skip}

While Tyson was chowing down I got to get to know the rest of the team, me and Ray got along really well, I didn't talk to Kai much but I was fine with that.

"Hey guys what are you doing here?"

We all looked up to see Max with a smile.

Tyson grinned. "There you are Max, where you been?"

Max scrached the back of his neck. "Sorry mom need my help with something. I hope you guys didn't have to wait long."

Kenny smiled. "Its fine (y/n) was showing us around before leading us to the lunch room."