When they miss you

Note: I'm very sorry for the long wait, but I finally found the inspiration to work on this book, but don't worry you weren't the only ones missing the boys.

Zeo Zagart

It had been a whole summer without you and Zeo was wishing for the two days until you got back to fly by. However, the time seemed to ignore his wish and proceeded to move by slower than a turtle.

The turquoise-haired boy groaned as he plopped down on his bed. "Can't the time go by any faster..."

Grabbing his phone to check the time along with his messages. Naturally, only 10 minutes had passed, along with no messages from you. Falling face-first into a pillow Zeo grumbled in annoyance.

Zeo hated having to just sit and wait until you got back. It was torture everything he use to do seemed less exciting and more boring.

He didn't know why but without you there to cheer him on, listen to his problems, or just be with him in general he felt alone...even more than when he had found out he wasn't human.

Pulling the pillow closer Zeo nuzzled it, trying to find some kind of comfort from it. Slowly he drifted into a deep sleep with only you to feel up his dreams.

Max Tate

Two weeks it had been that long since you had gone on your trip that his mother had sent you on and never had Max ever been so bored. Nothing seemed to keep in entertained...

He had been trying to practice some new Beyblade tactics and even it seemed to be less interesting.

"Sorry Draciel today just isn't my day I guess.." Picking up his Beyblade from the dish. Max headed in the direction of his mother's office.

Opening the door Max was met with the soft smile of his mother Judy. "Maxie, what brings you here?"

Plopping down in one of her chairs Max stared up at the ceiling. "Nothing really, just couldn't find anything to keep me entertained.."

Not looking up from her papers Judy smiled. "I see you're still missing (y/n)."

Normally Max would find it amusing how well his mother could read him, but he didn't feel amused...in fact, his heart ached at the mention of his girlfriend. He missed you like a piece of him had up and left him.

"You do know she'll be back next week Max."

"Yeah...it seems so far away though.." Closing his eyes Max imagined seeing you get off the plane and tackling you into a hug. Smiling to himself he continued to daydream about you.

Ray Kon

The concerned voices of his teammates could be heard as Ray sat quietly trying to meditate. Grumbling in annoyance Ray stood up and opened the door causing Tyson, Max, and Kenny to fall into the room.

"With all the noise you three are making, it's no wonder a guy can't concentrate..." Walking past them Ray went to find a different place to meditate. If you could call it that.

For 2 months all Ray had done was meditate or Beyblade. He had hoped that either one would be able to keep you off his mind as he waited for you to get back from your trip with your family.

He never felt this alone even though he had his friends he still missed you; going on walks with you and (d/n), the small conversations yall had over random things, or just enjoying each other's company.

Finding a small way up to the roof Ray sat and looked up at the stars. "Pretty stars tonight...I wonder if you're looking up at them to kitten.."