When they confess.

Zeo Zagart
I sighed as I passed back and forth trying to think of a way to confess to (y/n). "What should I do...what do girls even like. Whatever it is it has to be spacial."

"Master Zeo it's time for your Piano lessons."

I ignored him. "Not right now I'm thinking William."

He looked at me surprised. "About what?"

I sighed and sat down. "I'm trying to think of a way to confess to (y/n)."

William smiled. "Well why not give her something she loves."

"I know that but what?"

William chuckled and put his hand on my shoulder. "How about some chocolate and flowers Master Zeo."

I smiled and sat up. "That's A great idea!"

He smiled. "I'm glad I could help. Now go one and ask her."

I looked at him surprised. "You mean your not going to stop and make me practice?"

"No you can do it later."

I smiled. "Thanks William your the best."

With out another word I ran out the door heading to (y/n) house. As I got to her door I hid the box of chocolate and flowers behind my back. Taking a deep breath I knocked on the door.

A couple minutes passed until the door opened to reveal (y/n). She smiled. "Hey Zeo whats up?"

I blushed but smiled. "Nothing really I just got something to tell you."

"Okay what is it?"

I pulled the chocolate and flower from behind my back. "I love you (y/n)."

She looked at me with a blush. "What?"

" I love you and I mean it. When ever I'm away from you you're all I can think about."

(Y/n) smiled and hugged me. "I love you too Zeo."

Before I could say something she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

Max Tate
I sighed as I looked around trying to find (y/n). "Where could she be?"

"Max?"

I smiled as I looked up to see (y/n) . "Hey I finally found you."

She looked at me confused. "Were you looking for me?"

I scratched the back of my neck. "Yeah i kind of was."

She smiled. "Well what did you need?"

"Nothing really just thought we could hangout."

She grinned. "Sure sounds like fun, besides I got nothing else to do today."

I smiled. "Great now maybe we can have that bey battle that you promised me."

She giggled. "Sure."

We both headed to the training area to have are bey battle."Hey (y/n) how about who ever wins has to ask the loser for something."

She grinned. "Fine by me."

With that we both got imposition.

{Time skip}

"Draciel!"

Both beys collided in the center of the stadium but Draciel sent (Bb/n) flying out of the stadium.

As I caught Dracial, (Y/n) picked up (Bb/n) and walked over to me with a smile. "That was a close game Max."

I smiled. "I know you almost had me towards the end."