chapter 12

Sakura pov

I stared at the girl with the big wings who was high up in the air, with a long single trumpet in her hand. Till the vampire appeared and gasped in surprise until a pink-haired vampire girl screamed at them to attack and stared at the girl in the sky with hard eyes.

" Um, " I glanced down at the pink-haired vampire, who was dressed differently than the other vampires. She was dressed in black, not white like the other vampires. That would mean that she is a noble, a very high noble. Even higher than Crowley and Ferid. I narrow my eyes at her, while I felt a strong aura from her and I was right she was much, much stronger than Ferid and Crowley.

" She is a strong one."

" Are you going to fight her during this chaos?." Asked Abraxas while he pushed himself up on his feet.

I sigh. " Sadly no, am supposed to act the traitor, and stop Kureto's plan," I smirked.

" But that doesn't mean I won't get a chance like this again, if she doesn't get killed after this. I will get a chance to fight her."

" Abaddon!." Screamed Kureto and caught my attention, I turned my eyes at him. He stood in front of the girl with the big wings and had his eyes on the vampire who ran at them.

" Destroy this vampire!."

The girl slowly lifted up her head the moment Kureto said it, and dark mist appeared out from her back and a big dark monster figure appeared behind her. And the sky turned into dark colors that gave a really bad feeling.

" Sir," Aoi ran to Kureto with a hard face. " The Seraph of the end is not stabilized."

Kureto glanced at her and back at the vampires who were now fighting against a few soldiers that were with Kureto. " Than let's feed it with a few sacrifices."

My eyes widen when I heard him say those word, and the next second the big creature that was called Abaddon, opened its mouth and attacked the vampire and human soldiers that were out in the field.

" Oh my lord," I put a hand over my mouth and saw how the vampire and the humans it attacked turned into ashes.

"Sir, the seraph of the end is now stabilized." Screamed a soldier who was near a computer and had a big smile.

Kureto smirked and looked up at the sky. " Finally, Let's eliminate the vampires and the weak ones."

A loud growl escaped from my lips. I wanted to jump down and knock the life out of him, Aoi and the soldiers that were standing proudly beside him. How could they do this?.

They used a little girl as a vessel to a seraph of the end, and attack their soldiers to sacrifice to the creature. Soldiers that were loyal and trusted Kureto with everything they had, and now they died because of him. Anger bowled inside of me, but before I jumped down from the building I was on, I stopped myself when I felt a few familiar auras. Auras that could only belong to a few people that I didn't want to be here. Shinoa and her team.

With a last glance at Kureto, I used my speed to grab Shinoa and the other who was in the middle of the battlefield and stopped behind a few buildings just on the edges of the battlefield.

"Huh?." They all blinked in surprise while looking around until their eyes landed on me. "Sakura."

" What are you guys doing here?." I asked while realizing that Yuu wasn't with them. " And why isn't Yuu with you?."

They all looked at each other, beside Shihō who looked at the battlefield or more exactly at the girl with the big wings, with mix of shock and fear.