Chapter 2 Attend Kaviya's Wedding

Chapter 2

Attend Kaviya's Wedding

A beautiful surrounding with a garden full of seven colours of roses like rainbow. Sounds like a place in Amelia's mansion she sit while Jamie walking toward her with his right hand placed inside of his pant pocket. As she deep in enjoying the view she heard a sound of gun shooting behind her where right exactly Jamie was standing.

A bullet hit through his chest cause him fall down in the grass at the garden while his hand holding the part where the bullet hit on him. Amelia rush towards him with her eyes full of fears losing him. Jamie just lied on the grass breathless as in death. Amelia have no idea what to do. She shaking his body to make him alive. Jamie lied on the grass lifeless. Tears keep falling from her eyes.

'Jamie, please wake up. Don't leave m-me'

'I'm swear I don't want them in my life. You are the one and only person I ever ne-need'

'Don't leave me ple-please' yelled Amelia while tears drain her cheeks..

'Shh...Princess. I'm here. You safe' She was keep mumbled the words until she feel someone speak up while wiped her tears. That person wrapped their arm around her body to hug her. Comforting her.

'Just a dream, Princess. Nothing to worry' that make her stop crying. She slowly open up her eyes to realize the person who comforting her is none of her brother but someone else.

'FRANK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!' shouted Amelia while unwrapped her arm around his waist to push him away from his hug. But his arm still wrapping around her waist but a little bit loosen up than before.

'You mean what I'm doing here as in your room or you mean what I'm doing here as in hugging you' asked Frank with husky voice while wink at her. He whispering to her. That make her jumped a little in shock. She rolled her eyes examined her surrounding nothing has happen. Frank and her completely dressed up. That's mean there is no dirty business as she thought as might be happen.

'Whatever, dream or not I already lose Jamie anyway' she mumbled like a whisper in quite tone where only she can heard it. When she tiled up her head to see Frank while try to remove his hand from her waist.

'Francisco, what take you so long to wake her up' Someone get into her rooms. Who else if not her brothers. It's Evan who said that.

'Nothing it just-' Amelia not even able to complete her words Lucas was cut it off. She just try to think a proper word to tell him but they won't able to listen. They always popped out with their answer. Which is always correct guess or it's a tiny little chances they might guess it wrongly.

'Dream about James again' groans Lucas while walking towards her. She can sense her brothers expression changed. Their face filled with guilty expression and Frank also saw that.

'Who is James?' asked Frank with curious. Amelia can see the blank expression on his face which say 'I have no idea what they talking about'.

'No matter what we can't replace him in Amy's heart' Collin mumbled in anger tone.

'Stop the moody things. Let's go shopping. We have thing to pack in two days. Besides, the summer holiday just have started and I'm so excited to crash Kaviya & Edwin's wedding' said Amelia with a smirked born in her face. They can feel the excitement on her face. She remove Frank's arm from her waist and get up from the bed.

'Now, who is Edwin and Kaviya? At least tell me who are they. Am I invited?' asked Frank with blank face. Poor Prince Charming he has no idea who was they talking about. They all burst in laugh when they realize Frank giving them a puppy face to make himself go with them. As they finish laugh they all turn to Amelia look like they wait for Amelia's answer whether he can came or not. Besides, it's her friends wedding not them.