Chapter 4

| April |

I opened the door, and immediately got hit by the smell of Jack Daniels. I went up the stairs and ran up to my room. I opened the door and was thankful not to find any horny teenagers on my bed. I went to my closet and began to search for an outfit.

After a few unsuccesful ones, I found the perfect thing.

I went back downstairs and saw Cameron talking with his friends. I decided to go and talk to him.

"Hey Cam." I said while taking some coke, not being a big fan of alcohol.

"Hey sis." He said with his eyes wide.

"What's wrong?" I asked frowning.

"Oh nothing, it's just it's the first time I have a party without your consent and you're cool with it." He said raising his eyebrows waiting for me to shout at him.

I was always more responsible than him.

"Cam, I'm not mom, if you have a party, I'm here to back you up, you know we're not that kind of brother and sister." I said smiling.

Which is true, Cam and I have always had each others backs, we were never the type to fight over petty little things. Of course some few childish fights here and there, when we were little but by the time we were 11 we were thick as thieves.

"APRIL!" I heard a girl shout. I turned around and saw Lauri making her way over to me and the guys from this afternoon.

"Lauri!" I said while hugging her. After we let go, I started the introduction:

"Cam this is Lauri, Lauri this is my older brother Cameron" they exchanged "hi"'s and shaked hands.

After that I took Lauri's hand to the dancefloor, wanting nothing more than to just dance my heart out.

Go To Work by Kalin and Myles came on, and I started squealing. But then the music stopped. I groaned, seriously? They change when my favorite song comes on? Where is the love?

I looked over and saw Cameron holding a microphone. "Ok ladies and gentlemen, well drunk off your asses ladies and gentlemen. Since you guys have never been to one of my parties, seeing as I'm new, you don't know what we like to do here sometimes. Well asides from drinking and other things.We have dance battles." Everybody started whooping. "Anybody willing to participate, raise your hands" a few people raised their hands, but I had stage fright and decided it would be best not to dance and just watch. "Ok so I have to choose two people, so..." He started to look around. "That guy over there, what's your name?" "SAM" he shouted, wait I know Sam. "Ok, so the second participant, is going to be..." he started scanning the room, until he spotted me and smirked. "My baby sister April". I felt my eyes widen and I started to shake. Soon Sam appeared from the crowd in front of me:

"Aww is wittle April scared to lose?" Sam mocked at me. A few people laughed.

Oh no. Shit's about to go down. No one messes with me.

"Yeah right, I'm going to beat your ass Sammers" I said smirking now. All fear went away as soon as he started to underestimate me.

"LET THE DANCE BATTLE BEGIN" Cam yelled.

Black Widow by Iggy Azaela came on and I internally grinned. It was my favorite song to dance to.

First Sam went and I have to admit the guy had moves. I suddenly got really self-conscious.

Then Rita Ora started singing again which meant it was soon my turn.

Iggy Azaela came and I started dancing with all of my heart and I heard some whoops and claps. I stopped and everybody started clapping and cheering for me. Sam shook my hand and gave me a hug, while he was hugging me he said: "You got moves Sanders, gotta owe it to you."

| Luke |

When she danced, I was amazed, I didn't know she could dance like that I was honestly really shocked. I really couldn't wait until Saturday, that meant I could finally get to know her. I know you must be getting sick of all of this, I mean "man up Luke, where's the bad boy in you" or "you shouldn't be doing this, it's going to hurt both of you" but I really need to prove to the guys that I'm not a wimp. And to myself. I went over to her and asked her if she wanted to dance with me. She blushed and said yes.

We dance around a bit and laughed also. Then a slow song came on. Her eyes widened and she started blushing again.

I placed her hands on my neck, and then placed mine on her waist. We swayed a bit while looking into each other's eyes. It felt surreal but nice.

After the song finished, I asked if she wanted to get some air to which she nodded.

We went outside on her porch and sat down on the swing. It was silent for a while and then I said:

"Do you want to play 20 questions?"

She thought for a while: "Yeah sure, why not?" She said smiling.

"Okay, favorite color?" I asked.

"Blue or black. Middle name?" She asked.

"Anthony. Why did you move here?"

"My dad's in the military. Do you like me?"

I froze not knowing what to say. After a while I said: "Yeah."

She frowned, "Why?"

"Because you're not like the others Sanders." I said now looking at her.

"You don't know me Rivers." She said looking ahead.

She got me there.

"I don't know, you just seem different, nice." I said still looking at her.

She looked at me and asked shyly: "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

It was silent for awhile, just us two staring into each others eyes.

"Definitely a good thing."

————————————————————————————————————————————————

hello people of the interweb, i apoligize even though i don't know why I mean i hardly get any reads and i have 0 comments and 0 votes, don't even know why I'm continuing to be honest but i guess i'm just optimistic you could say :')

so thanks for reading if you're one of the 61 readers and yeah thanks

new chap maybe next week byeee :*

sincerely, Alya the weirdo. There you go, my name. No longer anonymous weirdo.

Yours truly, Alya xx

Edited: 16.04.2015