(old) ♤Series! Lloyd X Reader }} Sexy Dinner (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

"Dont do anything stupid in the restaurant!" Before slamming the door. I really took a look at my boyfriend. Bitting my lip I had the thought of not going to dinner at all. Lloyd may act innocent, but he really just gets embarrassed easily.

He was wearing a emerald green button up shirt that was tucked into his black pants. The buttons were unbuttoned one more than they should have, Kais doing no doubt. His hair was neatly combed but didnt leave its usual swoop to the side. Not that I minded. He looked so freaking good. He was still looking at me gobsmacked. I laughed lightly and approached him.

"Babe. Jaw closed." I winked closing his jaw.

"Sorry, Sweetheart." He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers before we got off the boat and headed out.

"You look absolutely ravishing." He complement, winking at me.

"You dont look to bad your self." I smirked back. He leaned over and kissed my temple. I smiled when I left his lips, I just loved his very presence and touch.

"Do you have my phone and wallet?" I asked.

"I have your phone."

"Lloyd!"

"What? You really think I'm going to let my girlfriend pay for our anniversary dinner I asked her out on?" He said shaking his head, but smiling at me.

"Our anniversary, dumbo! We could have at least split the check-" I cut off my sentence and Lloyd stopped. We were hear. "Baby, is this?"

"The place we went on our first official date and I asked you to officially be my girlfriend, why yes it is." He smiled, opening the door for me. He walked up to the lady at the desk.

"Reservation for Garmadon." She smiled.

"Right this way." She said taking us to our booth. The same one that we sat at 5 years ago. It was a really nice restaurant. The booths were very unusually nice too. The seats were flat against the wall so people sat right next to each other. The table was a simple rectangle and the table cloth was long in the front but reached your lap in the back when you sat down. I liked it because I didnt have to cross my legs. I squeezed myself between the booth wall and the table as I took a seat, Lloyd sat to my right. It was a cozy little nook.

"Here are your menus and your waiter will be right out to take your drinks." The lady said, and handed us our menus. We thanked her as she walked away. I turned to my boyfriend.

"You sly little fox." I smiled.

"Only the best for my girl." He said. He leaned in and gave me a slow but passionate kiss. He pulled away and left me wanting more. I pouted as he put his attention to the menu. But I opened mine and leaned my head on his shoulder. I noticed a figure in front of us, the waiter. I sat up straight and smiled at him. But I soon frowned as I realized he wasnt looking at me, but my exposed chest. Lloyd quickly took notice too, and cleared his throat. The waiters eyes darted to Lloyd's unamused face.

"What would you like to drink." He said starkly to Lloyd. My eyes went wide.

"I'll have a water." Lloyd said, snapping back. The waiter then looked at me.

"And you, darling?" He said, smiling sweetly.

"Uhhh, I'll have F/D." I said, skeptical.

"Of course." He said and walked away. I immediately snapped my head to Lloyd and put my finger on his lips.

"Let's ignore dipshit and just have a nice dinner." I said. But that didnt stop him from ranting.

"He was looking straight at your boobs! The nerve! He doesn't know who we are! I cant believe he did that! You're my girl-" I stopped him with a kiss, cliche I know. I pulled away.