Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Affection

A/N: This was so cute. If I was in the Ninjago movie I would be in jail within 5 minutes because I would have 100% beat Chen. I would have gotten violent. He needs to be protected :(

Request for: mm7878

Request for: mm7878

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Unedited⚠️

Word count: 2394

Y/N's P.O.V

It first started when I transferred to Ninjago High. I was friends with Lloyd and his group for a while, I was the only neighbor that wanted to play with him. So we were already close. My parents had me homeschooled for the first 3 years of high schopl, so it was a bit of an adjustment going into senior year with little experience. I had gone to a public elementary and middle school, but for some reason high school was such a big deal I had to be homeschooled.

I realized quickly it actually wasn't much different then middle school. It was actually easier in a sense because all the middle school teachers scared everyone into thinking high school was something it wasn't. The only difference was one particular clique that was the Cheerleaders.

Fuck them.

Everyone else in the school wasn't nearly as mean as Chen and his group of girls. They made comments here and there, but it was all verbal from afar. Chen was the one who wasn't afraid to get physical and up in Lloyd's face.

I had never seen it be this bad. I knew for a while Lloyd was not liked by anyone, but Chen was a whole different story. Lloyd never fought back because it would only make his situation worse. Same with the others.

I did not care. I never did. Chen was all bark and no bite. Sure, he shoved Lloyd a few times and put his hands on him - but he never actually put a wound on him. He knew better with his future on the line because it being Lloyd or not, it was illegal and he could potentially loose his college for it. I was not afraid to drag the bitches to the ground if it meant protecting Lloyd.

So as you can imagine, when I heard the "Boo Lloyd" cheer for the first time, I full on chucked my notebook at him. I, now very agitated, dropped my bag and marched right up to the girls and used an oil based lotions and rubbed it on their face, while they tried to claw me off of them. See, the thing about oil based lotions is the strong oils in them. And oils break down makeup, which is why people with oily skin have a hard time wearing it. So as they got the lotion off their face, the makeup melted with it. While walking away, Chen was trying to help the two girl. Which was a stupid move because his back was too me. I did not hesitate and grabbed his briefs that were slightly showing and tugged them up big time. The noise that came out of his mouth was probably the best thing I've ever heard.

"You fucking go near him again and I'll do so much worse damage." I threatened as the girls ran away to the bathroom and Chen did a very interesting walk away as he dug at his behind to undo the wedgie I gave him since it was so far up his ass. I walked back over to the group, who had a mixture of emotions on their faces, and grabbed my back pack up from the ground. I offered Lloyd a smile, got some confidence going, and stood on my toes to give him a kiss to his cheek.