Your Child misses him❤ (Variety)

Cristiano Ronaldo;
You sat there infront of your laptop. Holding your three year old son: Charlie who was chanting: "I wanna see papa! I wanna see papa!" Over and over again. 5 year old Junior was sitting beside you patiently waiting for you to connect the Skype chat with their daddy. Charlie looked just like Cristiano with tan skin and dark hair but gray eyes just like yours.
The call connected and Cristiano smiled at you three:
"Say hi to Papí boys."
"Hi papa." They said in unison.
Cristiano smiled and said;
"Hola mis niños. Hola Mi amor."
You smiled and said; "Hi Cris."
"Did you three watch the match."
Charlie clapped his hand and said: "Papa made goal!!"
Cristiano smiled and said; "Are you proud of Paí Filho?"
"Pai Ben em futebol!"
Cristiano smiled and said;
"Junior? Como te fue en el tu partido filho?"
"Bem Paí. Hice un goal Papí."
You smiled at Cristiano and said; "Junior made the winning goal & I have it on video."
"Yeah Cris? I'm happy for you filho."
"Thanks pai."
"Boys I think you should give me and Mae a few minutes to talk. Los Amo mucho filhos I'll see you tomorrow in the morning."
"Love you Papí"
"Love you Paí."
The boys walked out and You called out: "I'll come play with you in a bit mijos." Cristiano looked a bit sad and said; "I miss you." "I miss you too Cris." You stared at him for a second and he bit on his lower lip;
"What is that your wearing?"
You giggled and said: "Cristiano the boys are in the next room."
"Bum shorts and a tanktop?" You rolled your eyes and said: "Te quero." He smiled and said; "Yo tambien. Call me when the boys are asleep.." Just as you were going to end the connection he said:
"Wait! Mija why did you call in te first place?"
"Oh, because the boy wanted to see you. I wanted to see you aswell."
"I'll be home soon."
"Get your ass back home."

Lionel Messi:
"Dadadad-Da." Your babygirl Ally slurred happily. You giggled and said; "You're just like him, you know that. That's basically what he did to win me over and now you're here. Persistence is key right." You cooed gently to your beautiful brown eyed baby. "Let's call Da-Da..so he can hear you say the new word you can say." "Dada dada." "Okay I'll take that as a yes." You dialed his contact and put it on speaker.
"Hello? Mija?"
"Hey babe!"
"Hi bebe, how's my queen and my princess?"
"Ally let daddy hear the new word you can say."
It took a few seconds but she gladly started chanting: "Dada-dada-dada."
Leo laughed and said;
"Awe my princess is so smart. Dada te quere mucho Mi Niña."
You smiled and kissed your sweetie's forehead. She was playing with the button on your shirt now.
"What time are you getting in tomorrow?"
"8am. So I can still take Thiago to school tomorrow like I promised."
"He gets out in half an hour, so I'll call you then again so he can talk to you."
"Okay, amorsito. Te Amo."
"Te Amo tambien."

Fernando Torres:
"Nora, Leo, Kayla, please stop fighting."
Leo and Kayla were arguing while Nora sat there patiently waiting for them to give her back her stuffed bear. The three freckled: brown haired children were missing their Papí dearly and they were arguing a lot lately. Fernando was on a business trip to Russia for the weekend for the World Cup.
You bit down on your lower lip and your phone rang. You ignored it. Grabbing Leo and placing him on one couch with his toy train. Giving Nora back her stuffed bear and Kayla her stuffed unicorn and sitting her on the opposite side of Leo.
Your fingers slipped over your growing belly. Baby #4 on the way.
Your phone still ringing, Fernando was trying to FaceTime.
You accepted and smiled at the freckled man.
"Hola? Mi Amor. How Is everything going?"
"Fine, sorta, yeah, fine."
"Sorta?"
"They're arguing more because they miss you."
"I'm sorry mija, I'll be home in a few hours. I miss them too. I miss you."
You couldn't help but smile at him;
"I miss you too."
"Let me speak to them."
You walked back into the room and said; "Daddy wants to talk to you guys."
The three kids jumped with excitement as they sat around you,
"Papí, Papí, Papí!"
"Hola Mis amores. Como estan."
"Bien papa."
"Si? Are you three being nice to mommy & taking care of her? Helping her around the house?"
"No, we miss you."
"I miss you three two but you need to help mommy and make sure she's okay too & help her around the house."
"Okay daddy."
"Okay I'll see you three soon, text me before bed Nena."