Diego Reyes Smut

"That was not worth a fucking red card..."
He said as he dropped his bag onto the floor.
Coming home from one of his matches, Diego was heated.
During the entire game, the ref was up his ass about every little thing he did, yet he ignored every time a rival player did something to him.
After being pushed down and ignored, he lost it and pushed the opposing player down.
The referee couldn't hold that red card up faster than he did.
Diego was furious as he stormed to the bench.
It was a bad match for him she could tell he was frustrated.
Although she felt bad, seeing her man upset, the fact that he was cussing under his breath and how hot it was seeing her usually very calm boyfriend so heated..
"Corazon?"
"Mande?"
He said as he slipped his shirt off and made his way towards the bathroom, kicking off his shorts.
He left the door open as he turned the shower on & hopped in.
"Can you come in here so I can hear you?"
He called out.
She made her way inside and took a seat on the double sink.
His body was soaking and his hair looked sexy the way he messily rummaged his fingers through.
She gulped and quickly found her words:
"Do you want me to make you something to eat or-"
"No, I'm not very hungry come in here with me.."
She stared him up and down, and he glanced at her.
He bit down on his plump lower lip.
A small smirk peaked her interest, she slipped out of her clothes and slipped into the shower close to him.
He smiled and hugged her waist, pushing himself against you.
She bit the inside of her cheek, his cheeks were flushed and he sighed.
He pressed a kiss to her lips.
The softness of his lips, completely overshadowing how hard he was kissing her.
She slipped a hand up to caress his cheek, as his hands slid down your sides.
He lifted her up, pressing her up against the shower wall.
She gripped his shoulders and his lips pressed softly against your neck.
He smiled and pressed his lips against hers again, her fingers slipped into his wet hair.
"Amor."
She shuddered, feeling his hard member against her.
Diego groaned and pressed a kiss to her lips.
"Te hago mía?"
She moaned in response and he gently pressed her against the cold shower wall.
He slipped a hand around his election and thrusted himself a few times before he gently rubbed the tip against her entrance.
"No baby-"
She muttered as she squirmed from the sensational feeling.
"Diego, Mi amor, don't make me beg..."
He chuckled and whispered in a rough voice:
"Como me prendes nena..."
He set her down and slipped both hands around her waist, turning her around so she faced the wall.
Diego gently brushed his fingers against her.
She softly groaned, as he pulled away and his hand rested on her hip.
She smiled and pushed her bum against him teasingly, he chuckled and pressed his lips behind her ear.
Diego slipped his fingers through hers, placing both hands above her head and against the wall.
"Ready?"
"Mmmhhmm."
Diego groaned as he pushed himself in: "Fuck, I needed this..."
His strokes stared off slow, but he quickly picked up the pace and her fingers gripped his.
Her legs felt unsteady as he started pounding into her, it felt so rough, & different, he was always so gentle and sweet.
Diego's lips pressed to her neck, "Déjame conquistarte nena."
She moaned and whimpered softly:
"Si mi Rey."
Diego pressed a kiss to her lips, his rough thrusts speeding up.
Moans and heavy breathing filling the already steamy bathroom.
"Diego.."
She whispered, she was so close & wanted him to slow down.
He kept at his pace, he gently biting down on her neck.
"Shit..."
She moaned softly, he groaned as she clenched around him.
"Diego..."
She muttered over and over as she climaxed, her legs felt shaky.
He wrapped both arms around her tightly, holding her against him.
She moaned, when he started thrusting into her again.
He moved slower this time, knowing how stimulated she still was.
"Mierda..."
He uttered as he reached his climax, her head fell back against his chest.
Diego's fingertips brushed against her sides, they were both heavily trying to catch their breath.
He pressed his lips to hers as she slipped her fingers to his hair.

 Diego's hands slipped through her damp hair, her fingers slipped down to his broad shoulders.

She maneuvered them directly under the shower, so they could actually finish showering.

The back of Diego's head rested on her mid-stomach, his hands resting on her legs.
His fingers gently rubbed her calves.
Diego sighed as he pressed his head back and looked back at her.
"What's wrong?"
She uttered, wondering why he was being so quiet.
"I feel bad, I got all frustrated & I took it out on you in the shower, I'm due you didn't even enjoy yourself..."
"Amor, it's okay, it was hot. You getting all worked up like that, very sexy."
"What?"
He questioned as a smile spread across his lips. 

Diego shifted over, completely turning to face her.

His chin pressing to her stomach.
"Diego, you're always so calm, and relaxed & that's one of the main reasons I found you attractive when we met. Every once in a while, seeing you get a bit heated and a bit angry. It's just as attractive.."
Diego chuckled and sat up, his hands slipping around her waist as he pressed a soft kiss to her lips.
She laid back, as her hands skimmed his hair. 

He pulled away and she gave him a quick peck.

"I love you.."
He muttered as he rested his head against her chest, she smiled and slipped her fingers through his messy dark hair and smiled:
"I love you too baby."