chapter thirty-three

A / N

i'm not going to write about what Pete and Mikey's anniversary thing was like, i'll just comment on and reference it.

also uh this isn't edited.. because i'm lazy.

anyway

enjoy |

- -

Frank laughed and pressed a little kiss to Gee's neck, "You're amazing."

The two had been making out when Gerard had abruptly interrupted to ask Frank what his favourite superhero was. The Punk would have been offended that that was what the boy was thinking about whilst they kissed, but he just found it so cute.

Besides, he couldn't he mad at Gee even if he tried.

Gerard giggled and brought Frank's head back up so he could kiss him. The kiss started out gentle and slow but it soon began to escalate.

The boy had pushed the other further on the kitchen counter and heard the little whimper Gee released.

But, just like always, something had to come between the two.

A loud knock echoed around the apartment, and Frank pulled back with an annoyed eye roll.

"I'll be right back." Frank winked, turning on his heels before heading towards the door.

Gerard realised, as the other went to get the door, that the two had only known each other for four months, and only started dating a little over five weeks ago. So maybe they should consider reigning the making-out back a little.

Frank made sure to brush out his hair a bit and fix his shirt before opening the door.

And he was met with non other than Pete Wentz.

"Pete?" He asked with a confused expression. "How the fuck-"

"I know Gee's find my friends password, Porky." He rolled his eyes, "Mikes asked me to see if he was with you."

Frank cleared his throat, "Uh, y-yeah he's here..."

They both stood there in an uncomfortable silence.

"Well, can I see him?" Pete asked with raised eyebrows.

"Umm, y-yeah sure, man." Frank stuttered out. The boy stepped aside and let Pete come in.

The two walked into the kitchen, only to be met with a messy-haired, flushed Gerard that definitely looked like he had been up to something. Pete turned to the both of them with crossed arms.

"Seriously? You guys are always fucking getting in each other's pants- like do you do anything else together?" The emo asked, baffled.

Gerard was already flustered but Pete's comment only made him blush more.

"You're lucky I'm here and not Mikes, he woulda killed you, Frank." Pete stayed sternly, turning to face the neck-scratching horndog.

"Y'all should be ashamed." The boy tutted. He was about to head out when Gee's meek little voice caught his attention.

"Uh, Pete?" He asked curiously. The other turned around with a raised eyebrows. "How was last night with Mikey?"