chapter thirty-two

not edited
- -

Gerard nuzzled his face into Frank's chest, sleepily. He let out a little noise of approval once he found a comfortable position.

Frank chuckled as he rubbed Gee's back. The two were cuddled up on Frank bed, having just watched Fast and Furious. The two were exhausted beyond belief due to all the action.

"Hey, Frank?" Gerard mumbled into the other's chest.

Frank got goosebumps at the little vibrations and a little noise of acknowledgement.

Gee lifted his head up to make eye contact with a curious Frank, a little grin playing on his lips.

"I love you." He giggled.

Frank beamed at that and kissed Gerard's cheek, letting out a little laugh. "I love you too, tesoro."

Gerard gave him a confused expression, "What?" he asked in a cute voice.

"Oh... uh it means treasure in Italian." Frank blushed.

Frank didn't really enjoy talking about his Italian genes. Because when the boy was younger he was incredibly embarrassed of his international side since everyone at his school was from either Jersey or New York.

He remembered how often he got teased. Some of his classmates would occasionally bring him burnt pizza- just to tease him about his culinary dishes.

It all changed once Frank decided he wanted to douse himself in ink and piercings. After that, most people were scared to even be in the same room as him.

"You're Italian?" Gerard asked softly. The boy was very confused as to why the boy never mentioned it.

"Uh y-yeah, I am... but only partly anyway so it's not a big deal or anything-" He rambled.

"Frankie, shush," Gerard laughed, "I think it's cool."

"Really?" The baker asked in a surprised tone. He had never gotten this reaction before- usually they would start doing some bullshit Italian accent or ask if he eats spaghetti daily.

"Yes, of course!" Gee exclaimed. "You're like a... cute exchange student."

Gerard immediately slapped his forehead with his pale hand. What the fuck kind of compliment was that?!

Frank laughed loudly, as he felt himself blush regardless of the fact that Gerard's compliment was somewhat weird. It was cute nonetheless, because well... anything Gerard does it amazingly cute.

The Baker presses a small kiss to Gee's burning cheek as he stared fondly down at the boy. Gerard made a little embarrassed noise at his action.

"Cute." Frank mumbled to himself, watching as Gerard's cheeks heated up even more.

Just as Gerard went to complain about Frank's untrue compliments, his phone rang. Gee quickly untangled himself from Frank's warm arms (much to the Punk's dismay).

The black haired boy answered the call and put the phone to his ear. He turned around and faced the Baker who was pouting childishly at him. Frank made little grabby hands at Gee, and Gerard giggled walking over to sit on the boy's lap.

"Hello?" Gee asked into phone, he grinned as Frank made silly faces at him.

"Hey, Gee... did everything go okay?" Mikey asked quickly.

"Uh y-yeah, we're good." Gerard smiled to himself.

"Oh well that's good...-"