"This is Simon and I will be singing you all a song, over." Napatingin ako sa radyo na nasa gitna namin ni Selena nang lumabas ang boses ni Simon doon.

Nagkatinginan kami ni Selena bago tumawa.

Napailing-iling si Selena. Umubo-ubo pa si Simon bago nag simulang kumanta.

"My love goes out of my heart and into the wind, out my guitar and under your skin. Into your house and out of your headphones." The radio went silent and we were both mesmerized by Simon's voice.

"That's where my love goes."

"Come on, bro. I'll be next." We heard Hebrew talked kaya mas natawa kami ni Selena.

"Wherever you go I'll follow. Don't worry about tomorrow."

"I will be in your shadow, walking right beside you everyday." We listened as Simon continued.

It's been so long since the last time I heard someone sing. At hindi ko inakalang si Simon ang kakanta para sa amin na parang wala lang dumaang trahedya.

"I will be the one to save ya, when I put my pen to paper. Feels like it brings us closes, even when you're so far away."

"Bullet trains and aeroplanes, I can choose the easy way. So I'll send the signal just for you." And I guess this is when he'll sing the chorus of the song.

Napatingin ako sa likod namin, nakasunod sa amin ang sasakyang minamaneho ni Phoenix. Nakita ko si Phoenix na nakangiti. Maybe he is listening, too.

"My love goes out of my heart and into the wind, out my guitar and under your skin. Into your house and out of your headphones..."

"My love goes out of your door and into the street. Down through the floor and up through your feet.Into your car and out of your radio..." I anticipated for the next words to come out from Simon's lips.

"That's where my love goes." Napapikit ako.

Simon is a very good kid. Siya 'yong lalaking may malambot na puso. Hebrew is kind of tough and fierce looking, while Simon is sweet, funny, talkative and all. Kaya siguro sinasabihan syang bakla ni Carol.

Simon finished the whole song and I complimented him. He really has a good voice.

"Ate, listen. This song is for you." Natawa ako sa sinabi ni Hebrew.

"Go ahead." Nakangiting sagot ko sa kanya.

Hebrew cleared his throat. Wala siguro silang maisip gawin kaya nila ginagawa ito ngayon. Well, I'm thankful because they just help me forget how shitty the world is. Ang takot na bumalot sa akin kanina ay unti-unting nawala dahil sa kanila.

"You deserves someone who listens to you, hears every word and knows what to do..."

"When you're feeling hopeless, lost and confused. There's somebody out there who will..." The lyrics of the song made me think about Phoenix.

I smiled. I think Hebrew is doing this on purpose. I better enjoy the song. And like Simon, Hebrew has a great manly voice.

"You need a man, who holds you for hours. Make your friends jealous, when he brings you flowers..."

"And laughs when he says they don't have love like ours... there's somebody out their who will." Hebrew, your making me follow my heart with your song.

Hindi mawala ang ngiti ko habang nakikinig kay Hebrew. I heard him laugh before he continued.

"There's somebody out there who's looking for you, someday he'll find you... I swear that it's true."