13.The locket

"Oh no....where the hell have I losed it...my locket..."I said and started searching for it around the house.Its really special for me...it was a gift...
I walked towards Jimin room...he was not there in his room...
I saw 2 strings dangling from the bed stand and walked towards it....I was shocked...as I found my locket...and I found someone else too...someone really special.
"What are you doing in my room?!"Jimin asked."Nothing....just taking back the gift you gave me 10 yrs back."I said showing him 2 lockets tangled together,the locket was not a normal locket it was a couple locket...each locket had a broken heart and the broken hearts can be joined together and form a full heart.I walked towards him and hugged him tightly,he hugged me back."Why did you leave me??"I asked with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry I will never leave you again..."he said and kissed my forehead.He looked in my eyes and said,"I had recognized you,the first time I saw you...""You...did??"I asked.He nodded and said,"To make sure if I was correct I kidnapped you...and guess what??I found the locket around your neck..."."I also thought you were familiar...but didn't recognize...you have changed so...much...you even changed your name,Jimmy."I said smiling."Don't tell me all those years you really thought my real name was Jimmy...??"he asked.I smiled out of embarrassment and nodded."And where is V??"I asked."Stupid...the person you always flirt with is..."Jimin said."Oh my God...Taehyung!!"I exclaimed."But I don't flirt with him ok."I said."Ok..Ok..."he sai and smiled."But Why didn't told me about this before??"I asked."Because I never got a chance to...every time I try to...the maid comes in the middle...or your sister...and in some point I thought you will never believe me..."Jimin explained."And the most important thing....you left without telling me...you are so bad!!"I said."I knew you would cry if you saw me going....and I hate it...seeing you cry...so..."Jimin said."Ok..Ok...one more question V said that you had a crush on some girl in your childhood...who was she??"I asked and smiled."That dump fellow talks stupid don't believe him."he said trying to hide his smile."Who was she??"I asked again.
"Umm...it's you..."He said and kissed me on my lips...I also kissed him back this time...as I love him too.
"Dinner is..."Lisa gasped as she saw mine and Jimin's lips locked together.I pushed Jimin.
"Its ok...No need to explain this time..."Lisa said and walked away and we looked at each other and continued to kiss.