10.Just Obey me

"What are you doing,Jimin?!!"I screamed.He brought me to the poolside area,nobody was there except us as it was early morning. "Jimin...what suddenly happened to you?!!"I asked."Don't speak to that guy again."he said "Why??Who are you to order me?huh?!Who are you?"I asked.  "Im your..."he said and paused."Yes??You are my...??"I asked looking at his eyes,he looked away and said,"Just...obey me.""Why am I your maid??"I asked."Uff...you talk to too much..."he said making a pissed off face."Hah!!You can never shut mouth."I said showing him my tongue."Oh really....I can shut your blabberings."he said with a smirk.
"Oh... obviously you can't "I said with both my hands in front of my chest."I can."he said.
"No,you can't."I said."I can..."He said again."You ca..."I was just midsentence when he brought his face closer to mine and pressed his lips to mine...He did it all of a sudden... HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!This stupid guy broke my dream of  being kissed by a kindhearted prince....
I was blank...maybe shocked...surprised...and all the mixed feelings that I can't define but I knew that the person who stole my first kiss is the person I disgust the most.
While kissing people's close their eyes but mine were wide open.Obviously out of shock.
I came back to my senses and pushed him hard and ran away from there.

"What happened??Everything fine??"Taehyung asked."Oh...nothing I'm fine and sorry for what happened earlier."I said giving him a smile but deep inside I wanted to brush my teeth and use as much mouth washer a human being can use in the whole lifetime."It's ok...not your fault."he said with a smile.
"Trrrrrr...."Our conversation was interrupted by the morning bell.