12.Changed

I can't believe it!!!I just can't believe it!!!Park Jimin is studying and doing his class assignments honestly.
"Excuse me Sir,Can you explain me Pascal law?"Jimin asked cheerfully with a big smile.I can't believe he was threatening the same teacher 5 days ago for calling him 'sir'.Yes 5 days has already passed and Jimin is acting really good both inside and outside school.
He literally stopped drinking...and he regularly attends class...and didn't even caught him fighting...I think he has really changed,has he??"I will have to really test him now."I thought.
"Umm...Tae can you help me solve this problem??"I asked to Taehyung ,who sat beside my bench."Of course."He said with a huge smile.Suddenly Jimin caught my wrist and gave a death glare...Yes!!Now Jimin will turn into his true colour...and lose the challenge.
Suddenly,Jimin smiled and said,"May I help you with the problem??"Wow...he really knows how to control himself."Umm...have you done question no. 8??"I asked him the most difficult question."I bet nor does Taehyung knows,do you Taehyung??"Jimin asked.
He surely is cunning..."Umm..no."Taehyung said.
"Umm...Can we eat together??"Taehyung asked when the lunchbreak bell rang."Ok...let's go to canteen."I said giving him a smile.I noticed Jimin clenching his fist tightly beside me.

"Umm..the sushi is really tasty..."I said to Taehyung munching a sushi."It surely is,"He said with a smile."Umm..Tae why Jimin hates you so much??"I asked."He doesn't hate me,y/n...he is just angry...he thinks I betrayed him."Taehyung said."But you didn't I know."I said."Obviously,I will never."Taehyung said."And what was the trouble about??"I asked."Jimin and I were best friends since childhood...He thinks that I'm friends with his enemy,Park Chanyeoul who is also his business opponent.Jimin thought I spilled all the secrets to Chanyeoul...and betrayed him...."Taehyung said giving a weak smile."You know y/n,Jimin has changed a lot...a lot in a good way...and I think the reason is you...."Taehyung said.
I noticed a pair of blue eyes glaring at us it belonged to Jimin."You know y/n,you look similar to Jimin's childhood crush..."Taehyung said grinning."He had a crush??"I exclaimed."What's her name??"I asked."I don't really remember her name...and she was from Busan..."he said and was suddenly interrupted by Jimin."Can I join??"Jimin asked smiling.Taehyung and I nodded.Jimin sat beside me in the canteen bench."Don't mind me and continue the conversation."Jimin said.The period bell rang...startling us but not more than Jimin when he joined us.