6.I'm scared of him...

I entered my room and nearly got a heart attack when I saw Jimin was lying on the bed staring at me."What are you doing here??"I asked.He stood up and came towards me,I stepped back,he came more closer this continued till I reached the death end,the wall.  'Y/n will you get buried today??'I asked to myself."Don't come near me..."I said or rather whispered but he did the exact opposite.We had maybe 1cm gap between our bodies."What do you want??"I asked or rather whisperd."You..."he whispered in a husky voice which made my heart skip a bit.Suddenly the door creaked open and my first reaction was to push him away which made him fall on the bed.The maid entered the room and said,"Ma'am,please come to have..."The maid said and stopped midsentence when she noticed Jimin lying on the bed."What??"Jimin asked to the maid as she looked surprised."Umm..please come to have lunch,Ma'am."The maid said and turned away when Jimin said,"I will also have lunch...and dinner also today...and everyday."The maid looked shocked and asked maybe to make sure,"You will not eat outside today??"
"Nope."Jimin said.The maid went away giving us a weird smile or maybe she was just trying to be friendly...
Suddenly,Jimin pulled me making me fall on top of him.He looked into my eyes.          For a second I got lost in his eyes...
Suddenly the door opened and Lisa entered saying, "Sis..." and stopped midsentence seeing us in our current 'awkward position'.She looked shocked."I stood up and said,"Ohio yeah...he is the owner of the house."I said trying clear the confusion inside her head."And what is he doing inside your room and most important on your bed with you??"She asked out of curiosity."He is just checking the quality of the bed,by the way why are you looking for me??"I said. She gave us a suspicious look and said,"Lunch is ready,come to eat."Jimin stared at me while leaving the room.When he was out of sight,Lisa closed the door and asked with a grin on her face,"So...was he checking the bed or checking you??So... dating huh??" "What!!No!No!Never!He is a heartless badboy."I said shocked by her thinking."Oooh so... Good girl and bad boy have finally fallen for eachother."She said still grinning."No... silly he is the owner of this house,Dad's boss son."I said."The owner of your heart??"She asked winking at me."Now let's go for lunch."I said.
   Jimin stared at me the whole time while we were having lunch in the dinning room as if like he was going to dip me in the sauce and swallow me like the dumpling,he just swallowed.And the awkward moment was made more awkward when my sister,Lisa and the maid stared at us with a 'suspicious look'.I couldn't take the 'stares' of these people and stood up to go the kitchen to wash the dishes.I started to wash the dishes.I turned back to put the dishes back at the cupboard and nearly jumped out of the window when I saw Jimin behind me,staring at me."Are you a ghost,you always scare me."I said.He walked towards me with an evil smile on his face."Don't come close to me."I whispered.Obviously,he did the exact opposite.He came closer and lifted his hand I closed my eyes.I opened my eyes,he took an apple from the basket behind me and gave a big bite still staring at me.

I opened my eyes,he took an apple from the basket behind me and gave a big bite still staring at me

I ran back to my room...praying that he is not following me.I don't know why but I'm kinda scared of him...like I have witnessed how dangerous he is...And I don't want to be in danger because of him...and he is a danger.