zo started to laugh, "i only told her such things when i wanted things from her. she's easy to please and convince, you know."

"damn, you really think you're the shit." mingyu scoffed, "being a shit ass person isn't a proud thing to flex, but okay."

zo rolled her eyes at mingyu, then turning to soojin, "looks like princess can't stick up for herself."

"princess can stick up for herself, but she chooses not to talk to peasants because a princess like me must never get her hands dirty talking to a peasant like you." soojin smiled sweetly at zo.

"what'd you say?" zo furrowed her eyebrows, taken back at what soojin said.

soojin giggled, "you heard me." soojin sighed softly, "the princess has to leave now, because she would like to spend time with her prince."

"oh yeah? but does he know you're moving to korea once summer begins?" zo asked, stopping the two from walking away.

mingyu shrugged, "just gotta spend my time with her now and make it last."

soojin looked at mingyu and smiled, pulling him away as she waved goodbye to her ex. the two then left the party altogether, as they found it to be a bust. once they reached the car, the younger started jumping up and down from excitement.

"mingyu! did you see that?" soojin squealed out, "i completely had her star struck when i finally said something to her face!"

mingyu smiled at the girl, holding the passenger door open for her, "it's about time you made her know you're a princess and that she's not worth you."

soojin walked over to mingyu, wrapping her arms around him and embracing him in a hug, "thank you for thinking i'm beautiful."

"it's not a chore to realize the truth about someone, so don't treat it like it is." mingyu laughed.

the girl smiled, unwrapping her arms from mingyu and getting into the car. the two drove around town for a while, having their own party in the car with the stereo playing all their favorite songs. before mingyu took soojin home, he took her out to an ice cream polar, where they talked for a while. after the ice cream polar, they decided to take pictures while walking around the strip mall. while walking back to the car, mingyu finally spoke up on his thoughts.

"so, i know you most likely don't have a crush on me, but, i'd like to know how you felt about me." mingyu mentioned, gaining soojin's attention.

"well, i do currently have a crush on somebody, so i'll tell you that." soojin confessed, "but, tonight, you made me feel a different kind of happiness. i hadn't felt such thing in so long, but i'm not sure how i exactly feel about you. right now i think i see you as my really close friend, but if anything changes, i'll definitely let you know."

"and if anything changes, i'll definitely take you out on a date." mingyu smiled, which also made the girl smile.

"oh mingyu, you're taking me out on a date either way. i'm not leaving malaysia without a date from you." soojin giggled, not giving mingyu an option.

"i wouldn't want you leaving without having a date with me anyway." mingyu's smile grew brighter.

soojin softly smiled at mingyu, feeling happy that she was able to even feel so happy. the two walked back to the car, as they were ready to both go home. mingyu drove the girl home, giving her a kiss on the forehead before she entered her house. the girl smiled as she walked upstairs.