"Tony..." Steve said hesitantly,

"Why? He made it for you." Tony replied,

"Plus, honestly if you didn't get it out of the garage, Morgan would probably take it sledding." Amber reasoned.

Steve took the Shield and put it on his arm. "Thank you, Tony" he thanked the man.

"Will you keep that a little quiet? Didn't bring one for the whole team. ...We are getting the whole team, yeah?" Tony asked.

"We're working on that right now." Steve informed the two.

"Ok, well, perfect. I'll follow you and Amber can go do... whatever she needs to do" Tony stated, walking with Steve.

"What is it you need to do?" Steve questioned in confusion.

Amber ran a hand through her hair, "I've got to go do my job, Steve. I'll be back in an hour or so" she said, climbing back into the car. She flicked on the radio and music instantaneously began to blare.

ØØØØ

AMBER WALKED through the entrance of the orphanage

AMBER WALKED through the entrance of the orphanage. She was immediately greeted with shrieks and incoming children. The girl stumbled back upon the impact of kids wrapping their bodies around her.

"Hey guys!" She grinned, ruffling a few kids hairs and in response she got a bunch of high-pitched answers and replies.

"Ok, if I know the schedule, all of should be in the dinner hall, eating" Amber mused, as the kids grinned from cheek to cheek.

"We know" they all chorused mischievously,

"Now then, Off you go" Amber shooed then away, making sure all of them were on their way to dinner.

The girl laughed as they all dispersed, she slowly made her way up to her office in which Levi was currently inhabiting. As she approached the office, she noticed that the floor was littered with skittles and other tiny sweets.

Amber shook her head and knocked on the door. A quiet shriek resounded from the locked office. She lifted her palm to the lock and let the familiar purple mist float through the air and unlock the door. The door flung open and Levi ducked under the desk with a small scream. Amber collapsed into the chair in laughter as the boy cautiously reemerged from under the desk.

"What-why?" Amber stammered between laughs.

Levi fixes his hair and plopped down on the seat in tiredness. "Luke and Lizzie have been attacking me since you've left" he sighed In exasperation, "Do you even know how long it takes to get gummy bears out of your hair?"