i. Pilot (𝘱𝘵. 𝘰𝘯𝘦)

Start from the beginning

"I have your CD" Lorelai says taking it out of her bag. "Thief" Rory replies. "Sorry, I'll get you guys some coffee." Lorelai says giving Rory her CD, and taking their mugs.

"What? It's not for me. It's for Rory and Lauren, I swear."Lorelai says seeing the annoyed face of Luke.

" You're shameless." He says." Look, Officer Krupke, they're right at the that table right over there." Lorelai replies turning around to see Joey at her table.

"Ah, He's got quite a pair, this guy." Lorelai says. Luke hands her the two mugs and Lorelai walks towards the two girls. "Thanks".

"Oh, hi" Joey says seeing Lorelai. "Oh, hi" Lorelai answers sarcastic. "You really like my table, dont you?" Lorelai asks.

"I was just, uh" he managed to get out, before Lorelai interrupted him. "Getting to know my daugthers?". "Your.. " he says confused.

"Are you my new daddy?" Rory asks sweetly. "Mommy is this our new daddy?" Lauren asks in a little girl voice trying not to laugh.

"Wow. You do not look old enough to have daughters." he says shocked. "No, I mean it. And you guys do not look like daughters."

"That's possibly very sweet of you. Thanks" Lorelai replies. So... daughter. he continues.

"You know, I am traveling with a friend.". "They're sixteen" Lorelai rubs it in. "Bye" he breathes and goes away. "Drive safe" Lorelai says.

Timeskip to the inn

Lauren and Rory walk up to their mom who's calling. Lorelai gives them both a kiss and continues talking.

"What are your offsprings doing" Michel asks looking at Lauren and Rory taking stamps. "I need stamps" Rory says. "Can I have these" Lauren says holding up stamps.

"No" Michel says. "Take them" Lorelai says. "Hey have Michel look at your French papers before you guys go." Lorelai suggests.

"Excuse me?" Michel says not looking up from the letters he is looking through. "That'd be great" Rory answers. "No"

"Come on, Michel." Lorelai pleaded. "I'll tell all the ladies what a stud you are." Lauren suggests smiling.

"Hm. I believe that memo has already been sent." Michel answers finally looking up from the letters.

"Oh please, Michel. Pretty please with sucre on top. I will stop talking like this" Lorelai says with a french accent.

"Leave it, I'll look at them if I get a chance" he replies. "It's due tomorrow" Rory informs.

"And pay attention to the grammar" Lauren adds putting the papers down.

"When are you going to let your parents know that you listen to evil rock music?" Rory asks Lane. "You're an American teenager for God's sake."

"Rory, if my parents still get upset over the obscene portions size of American food, I seriously doubt I'm gonna make inroads with Eminem."

"I have to go to that."

"The hayride? You're kidding." Rory says looking up to the board.

"My parents set me up with the son of a business associate. He's gonna be a doctor."

"How old is he?"

"Sixteen"

"So he's gonna be a doctor in a hundred years" Lauren jokes.

"Well, my parents like to plan ahead."

"God, you have to go to the hayride with him?" Rory asks.

"And his older brother"

"Oh, know you're kidding." Lauren says feeling bad for Lane.

"Koreans never joke abour future doctors. So, I guess you guys are not going, huh?"

"No, I'm still fuzzy on what's fun about sitting in the cold for two hours with some sticks up your butt." Rory says.

"Don't expect me to clear it up for you." Lane answers, and Lauren giggles.

"For those of you who have not finished the final chapters of Huckleberry Finn, you may use this time to do so" the teacher informs the class. "For those of you who have, you can start on your essay now."

While the teacher is talking, the girls (a/n sorry idk what their names are) in front of Lauren and Rory are passing a bottle of red purple nailpolish.

Each painting one fingernail and passing it to another.

"Maybe it's a love letter."

"Or their diary"

"Could be a slam book."

"You know we can hear you guys right?" Lauren interrupts.

One of the girls looks at Rory's paper.

"It's the assignment."

Meanwhile at the inn, Sookie is sitting on the floor with pans around her.

"You gotta taste the sauce." Sookie says taking the pan above her. "You have to try it while it's warm."

"Okay. Oh, Sookie, I need you to be more careful. I need there to be fewer accidents"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" Sookie says shoving the spoon in Lorelai's mouth

"Oh, dear God Almighty. That's incredible."

"I want to put on the waffles for breakfast."

"I wanna bathe in that sauce."

"I will make more."

Back to Lauren, Lane and Rory

"Was it a good color at least?" Lane asks chuckling.

"It had sparkles in it." Lauren replies.

"Wow" Lane says walking in the store of her mom.

"And it smelled like bubblegum when it dried" Rory tells.

"Oh, well, there's no way Mark Twain can compete with that.

"Mom we're home." Lane shouts after opening the door.

"Did you hear something?"

"I'm not sure." Rory answers.

"Mom are you here?"

"We're open. Everything is half off." they hear from far away.

"We have contact." Lauren says.